Need some thoughts on aggro hold. (Not for a pet)

Options
Hisuna - Sanctuary
Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Venomancer
So I found out that I can help out with some things I couldn't help out with before like Polearm, Krimson, Even some Frost bosses. Problem is my aggro hold is not high, not even remotely. I can easily hold aggro over a clerics heals, that's no problem. But an archer, wizard, or sometimes a BM...I lose aggro hold to.

I know that for starters I need to teach my genie alpha, but will that be enough? And if not is there anything more that I can do to hold it better?

Thanks in advance,

~Hisu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The family is a haven in a heartless world.
Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
Post edited by Hisuna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Genie skill Alpha Male is your friend, also, make sure you always brumble yourself. And no, you will always have problems holding aggro. When in fox form, spam myst and leach, myst has a very fast cooldown so it will help building up aggro.

Also, let the wiz and the archer know they really have to start slow.

And for those "whoops" moments, make sure you give your pet roar, so if someone pulls mob, you can get pet to gain aggro, have people stop attacking, than you can use alpha to pull aggro off pet once it is available.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.