2 Questions

chibibatdollz
chibibatdollz Posts: 202 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
1. Where can I get the theme song (download or have in computer when install(?) )"fly with me"? It is the one that goes," fly with me, in the perfect world, go with me, just like a bird".

2.If we use the perfect world music(all program files-> pwi folder->element->music) in a youtube video, will it be copyrighted?
Post edited by chibibatdollz on

Comments

• Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1. don't know this song - try googling the lyrics
    2. yes its most likely copyrighted, as to whether youtube will mute it is a totally different topic. there's lots of copyright stuff that doesn't get muted. I think WMG and a couple other big producers have a lot of stuff on lock as far as screwtube goes, PWE or whomever wrote the score (or owns the copyright for that matter) may be a bit more lenient in that regard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • broodingone
    broodingone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    1. Where can I get the theme song (download or have in computer when install(?) )"fly with me"? It is the one that goes," fly with me, in the perfect world, go with me, just like a bird".

2.If we use the perfect world music(all program files-> pwi folder->element->music) in a youtube video, will it be copyrighted?

1. I found the song on some YouTube vids, and some of them had links to download the song in the vid's description. You could check those out, just watch for viruses.

2. I assume it isn't copyrighted since, as I mentioned, I found the aforementioned song on YouTube, and it wasn't muted. I could be wrong, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lord Faust - 60 Trickster Rogue
    Lady Faustina - 60 Hunter Ranger