Having a problem with Windows Movie Maker...

Hisuna - Sanctuary
Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
Big shocker there right?

Anyway, my problem only occurs while saving the file. I have read up on this problem in many different places, but nothing has helped me solve it.

I have been steadily working on a video for my faction, Beloved. The movie maker has been giving me problems the entire time, but I've always been able to finally make it do what I want. However, the more clips I add, the worse the problem gets. Now it's reached the point where it won't save at all. The entire thing either crashes or fails or god knows what else. If anyone has had this kind of problem with move maker and solved it, advice would be great.

Thanks in advance,
~Hisu
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The family is a haven in a heartless world.
Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
Post edited by Hisuna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Kassideh - Dreamweaver
    Kassideh - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Is it when you try and render the video to wmv or when you save the project file?

Either way, my WMM used to not let me save if I'd worked on it for awhile. Which led to me saving the project everytime I added a new clip, resized it and added effects. It worked.... Somehow. Not sure if thats the issue with your.

In any case you can just render the video muliple time, and name the things like part 1; part 2 and so on, then add all the parts into WMM and render'em together. I've done that about a million times too, when WMM probably found the file to big or something and crashed before I got to do anything ><;;

GOOD LUCK!