lvl 100 Blood Vow

Options
Kasumi - Dreamweaver
Kasumi - Dreamweaver Posts: 346 Arc User
edited October 2009 in Archer
I was thinking about getting this skill for fun, does anyone have it? Or does anyone know if it's actually good? Cost about 50mil with those best luck tokens, what do you guys think?
Calamity
Regenesis
o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
Post edited by Kasumi - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Have u been happy of cri crazy with dragon..
    This Is the archer dragon n it last longer. Not sure on time n debuff but I lknow it's amazing.. Only bad part It has a long cooldown.. Kinds gud in yw to help debuff a barb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    As far as I understand, its like a combo of amp, sharpened tooth, and deadly shot. It sounds pretty hot to me. Imsure you could buy chrono pages for cheaper than 50m too, if people regularly do world bosses, like on Sanct where theyre only 2m each.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Asterelle has it...

inb4Asterelle
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It does decent damage, 25% amp, -18% hp debuff on target and self, and has a metal dot (fairly decent for a non-hax dot).

In PVP most people have no idea what they are hit with since they get so many effects at once. The 25% amp and -18% hp debuff combine to make the target about 33% easier to kill if you can kill them in 30s.

30 seconds is a long time and this is the longest lasting amp damage debuff in the game I believe.

I like going for overkill and combining it with extreme poison, frenzy, and demon spark. Demon spark conveniently purifies the -18% self debuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It does decent damage, 25% amp, -18% hp debuff on target and self, and has a metal dot (fairly decent for a non-hax dot).

In PVP most people have no idea what they are hit with since they get so many effects at once. The 25% amp and -18% hp debuff combine to make the target about 33% easier to kill if you can kill them in 30s.

30 seconds is a long time and this is the longest lasting amp damage debuff in the game I believe.

I like going for overkill and combining it with extreme poison, frenzy, and demon spark. Demon spark conveniently purifies the -18% self debuff.

Was that the combination you used in the duel at W.Arch yesterday that 1 shot Thien_Hung? b:laugh

I didn't see much on my screen as I was ordering stuff around in catshop mode but I did pick up on him flopping pretty fast. :O
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Was that the combination you used in the duel at W.Arch yesterday that 1 shot Thien_Hung? b:laugh

I didn't see much on my screen as I was ordering stuff around in catshop mode but I did pick up on him flopping pretty fast. :O

Nah he's just squishy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Nah he's just squishy.

Ahahaha... xD
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

does it require spark, whats the cool down time?
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    does it require spark, whats the cool down time?

http://www.ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php

5minute cooldown with a 1 spark requirement. For consistency, check PW:MY because PWI seems to like having absurd and total garbage numbers and descriptions.
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Surprisingly the skill requires no mana to use.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Surprisingly the skill requires no mana to use.

that's cuz the requirement was 18% of your max lifebar...
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Can you kill yourself casting this? Or do you go to 1 HP?
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    i think its 18% of your max hp bar...so if you were damaged it'd only be an empty bar shortening a little...but who knows, i wonder what Ast has to say about this :P
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Oh, so it's not like Gloom's 5% of your MP?
  • Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear
    Shao_on_Fire - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This skill sounds like fun. I can't think of too many practical PvE applications [unless you REALLY want the aggro from the barb...] But PvP side... Amazing.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    I can't wait, one more level! b:cry
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    This skill sounds like fun. I can't think of too many practical PvE applications [unless you REALLY want the aggro from the barb...] But PvP side... Amazing.

PvE: use it for the -18% debuff on bosses if you're Demon. Demon sharp is no longer needed for the debuff, but that's not to say it is useless. We still want the permanent +10% critical, right? b:pleased
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    PvE: use it for the -18% debuff on bosses if you're Demon. Demon sharp is no longer needed for the debuff, but that's not to say it is useless. We still want the permanent +10% critical, right? b:pleased

hell ya!!! <3 crit
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Kasumi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Btw Asterelle, at level 100, can you learn the skill right away or do I have to do a cultivation or something?
    Calamity
    Regenesis
    o_o.com

⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Btw Asterelle, at level 100, can you learn the skill right away or do I have to do a cultivation or something?

Like the 79 skills, I believe you need to complete the cultivation to acquire either "Celestial Sage" or "Celestial Demon" cultivation at 100.