Trashed lv 4 craftman quest and apothecary

Ilenka - Harshlands
Ilenka - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Crafting Nook
Hi! Everybody b:pleased

Some weeks ago i was helping with an Fb and my quest list was full so i trashed my craftman quest for lv 4, now i cant seem to get it anywhere.

I remember the craftman in south arch gave it to me, but i cant get it - so im kinda freaking out for this. Anyone knows the coords of the npc that gives the quest?

Another question, i got my apothecary lv 3 bar full and ive heard that i need to buy a book lo level up, however i dont know where to buy the book from? Is it at the Bookseller????

I enjoy a lot crafting im already about to be tailor 5. And im surely gonna level up apothecary and craftman too at least till 5- if i get the lv 4 quest before-

Thank you in advance
Post edited by Ilenka - Harshlands on

Comments

• PikyWilly - Lost City
    PikyWilly - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Hi! Everybody b:pleased

Some weeks ago i was helping with an Fb and my quest list was full so i trashed my craftman quest for lv 4, now i cant seem to get it anywhere.

I remember the craftman in south arch gave it to me, but i cant get it - so im kinda freaking out for this. Anyone knows the coords of the npc that gives the quest?

Another question, i got my apothecary lv 3 bar full and ive heard that i need to buy a book lo level up, however i dont know where to buy the book from? Is it at the Bookseller????

I enjoy a lot crafting im already about to be tailor 5. And im surely gonna level up apothecary and craftman too at least till 5- if i get the lv 4 quest before-

Thank you in advance

Umm well idk about the craftsman thing but the Initial Path of Craftsman quest is from elder of any city, so maybe try that? the south craftsman gives Step 2, so maybe o.O

Apoc book is from a herb guy (he has herb in his name), west of Dreamweaver
  • Evien - Dreamweaver
    Evien - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    If you have dropped level 4 skillbooks for any craft (And already completed the quest to obtain the book yourself) you can buy the skillbooks again from the Book Seller right next to the Bank in Arch (Can't remember what district, I think it's south) but beware... they're EXPENSIVE. Like... 10-15 MILLION coins expensive.

Hope that helps
    ~Shoot First! ...What questions?

~You can not outrun my bow - You'll only make it to HELL out of breath and tired......

[SIGPIC]http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii233/bc13gtrst/Archery-1.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Evien ~ 8x Female Pure Build Archer ~ Dreamweaver
    Relicant ~ 3x Male Pure Build Wizard ~ Dreamweaver
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Crafting Quest Here

Apoth. Quest: You have to talk to NPC at 618, 390 and buy a book from him (about 50k) From Here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous