OH MY GOODNESS! (Look at this)

Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
edited October 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
This is so ridiculous.... Look at the last price.
2009-09-1119-57-17-1.jpg

why.... Why..... WHY?!?!b:angryb:cry
>.<
Post edited by Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary on

Comments

• hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Same reason why you see a nectar selling for an initial bid of 50,000 and no buyout b:laugh

Also, I'm hookshotting this thread into the screenshots and videos forum
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am just waiting for people to start screaming scam and demand the seller be banned.....
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    and the sad thing about it was that it wasn't even a rare color like red, white or black. it wasn't even a pretty color either. it was the UGLIEST color you could think of, like a puke green. b:spit
    >.<
  • Alexeno - Sanctuary
    Alexeno - Sanctuary Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    sad part is... there's people who would actually spend that much b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Hell hath no fury like Alexeno trying to prove his point" -Mizuoni
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    sad part is... there's people who would actually spend that much b:surrender

OMG, who would spent that much on an ugly piece of clothing? An Idiot? Yes, yes I believe that might be the right word for it. b:chuckle
    >.<
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    Same reason why you see a nectar selling for an initial bid of 50,000 and no buyout b:laugh

Also, I'm hookshotting this thread into the screenshots and videos forum

Hookshotting, that's new xD
    I found meself a new word =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Hookshotting, that's new xD
    I found meself a new word =D

I imagined hawk swinging from wood to wood on a LOZ Hookshot.

Also, lolol overpricing. Saw someone sell a Black Chipao for 5m, and here I am jus struggling to sell mine for 1.8m. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Maybe they put it in there as a joke... a sick sick joke. b:angry
    >.<
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    OMG, who would spent that much on an ugly piece of clothing? An Idiot? Yes, yes I believe that might be the right word for it. b:chuckle
    Ugly to you, maybe, but there's a lot of other people who think otherwise, especially if they have the full set b:cute
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Ugly to you, maybe, but there's a lot of other people who think otherwise, especially if they have the full set b:cute

Well, it's nice to know you have the whole set. However would you pay 75mil for ONE piece of that set? I don't think so. b:shutup
    >.<
    edited September 2009
    Lol, I had this set WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before gold prices sky-rocketed.

And to answer your question, obviously no.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    Sevas - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,132 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    =3 Bright colors flatter you (and your form) better Fel. No puke or **** colors please.
    edited September 2009
    Not EVEN funny x.x (I like dark colors on SOME/MOST fashion too, y'know b:surrender)
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Riiiight. That's why you have a pink bikini top with a pink wingspan gown. :P
    edited September 2009
    I wear SOME black fashion too (like my black bikini top and bottom (sometimes I swap out the bikini top with the fairy dress), ballroom gloves, and fairy slippers (I STILL say they should change it to Fairy Boots >.>).
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    b:chuckle If you say so, but I bet the guys like you better in all the "hot" colors. b:sin
    edited September 2009
    Again, NOT funny x.x
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I see nothing wrong with that.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Sevas - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2009
    Pssh! I'm just picking on Fel. =3
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited September 2009
    Lol, I had this set WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before gold prices sky-rocketed.

And to answer your question, obviously no.

Lol, I never said the set was ugly. I was referring to that one piece for 75mill. It was ugly cause the color was throw up green. I don't think you wanna wear puke, do you?
    >.<
    edited September 2009
    Makes more sense now that you clarified that ><
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I see insane prices in auction all the time....and laugh at them.

The sad thing is, many the insane prices before the gold prices went through the roof are now acceptable/average in today's PWI economy.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I am just waiting for people to start screaming scam and demand the seller be banned.....

Hahahah that was classic.
    Sad thing is is that its true..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I imagined hawk swinging from wood to wood on a LOZ Hookshot.

Also, lolol overpricing. Saw someone sell a Black Chipao for 5m, and here I am jus struggling to sell mine for 1.8m. b:surrender

YES! weooot AinaMizuako! d(^.-d) swing from wood post to wood post! and occasionally shoot a passing poe in the eye. b:shocked

huh I guess puke green must be a fashionable color then! LETS ALL GET PUKE GREEN FASHION!!! xD
    O.o' lol who wouldn't want to have the color tone of hulk when he's sick. b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I think the person is using the AH as extra storage space.
  • Nevice - Sanctuary
    Nevice - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm too afraid to check fashion at AH nowadays.T_T
    Come feed the rain,Cos I'm thirsty for your love dancing underneath the skies of lust.♥
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm too afraid to check fashion at AH nowadays.T_T

If you think/know it's bad on Sanctuary, you should try and imagine it on Dreamweaver and Harshlands. :P
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Killerinca - Harshlands
    Killerinca - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Maybe they put it in there as a joke... a sick sick joke. b:angry
    Sickest Joke EvaR!! =3
    Feel the Pain, i carry Everyday,:

When i see Danger,i'l Laugh in its face and then go hide under a rock till its gone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jangrai - Lost City
    Jangrai - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Agreed, i cant realy afford a skirt.. also id be very imbaresed to be wearing one.. but any ways, you have to respect others opinions like foxyfelica is saying.. BE RESPECTFUL OR I SHALL EAT YOU WITH MEH SPOONZ.
  • Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver
    Teh_fishey - Dreamweaver Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I saw a pig iron (just 1 pig iron) in the boutique for 30M I believe.... idk if it was a joke or if noobs still exist =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Note: No thats not me... I stole that from the interwebs b:chuckle
    BTW.... YOU ROCK FORSAKENX <3

I like to think of myself as a dog, I can be cute and cuddly but sniff people's butts and get away with it ><>

Warlock recruiting lvl 70+ on the Dreamweaver Server.
    PM an officer for an invite.

b:heartb:flowerb:faint