Heavy Battle Fox Pet?

Options
Chobsi - Heavens Tear
Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
edited August 2009 in Venomancer
So I've been playing around with the idea of the heavy battle fox build. If I did decide to go into it do I use the traditional tank pets for soloing like a magmite or what?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
"Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
"Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
"So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
~Chobsi b:cute

Comments

• Serinregis - Lost City
    Serinregis - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    So I've been playing around with the idea of the heavy battle fox build. If I did decide to go into it do I use the traditional tank pets for soloing like a magmite or what?

umm for pve, you would just use any pet that you feel can tank, because for pve there really is no difference of which pet you use for different builds right? o.o but of course you would want skills like bash for aggro holding (duh) and howl (pierce?) for physical defense lowering so you can do more dmg to the mob. Also, because heavy armor fox is very expensive to build because it requires mounds of stat-increasing equipment, you would want to tame pets that already have howl and an aggro holding skill in the first place, of which i know no examples except for mid level wolves.

as for pvp, you would probably want a fast moving (either air or land) pet for chasing down enemies, and preferably want a rare skill, pounce, on it so you can stun your opponent long enough for you to get close up and hold him/her in place with stunning blow. You would also want howl (pierce?) on your pet, which would boost your own physical attacks also.

hope this helps b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty