How do u post a pic on the forums?

VenusFox - Sanctuary
VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Support Desk
i wanna post a ss and i cant figure out how on here.. i know there is a pic insert but for some reason it wont take... im using photobucket and ive tried all the links.. any advice would be great.. =) ty
Post edited by VenusFox - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OK so wat u do is upload it to a photo sharing website such like photobucket.com tinypic.com or imageshack.com. upload ur image there and then get the image URL and pick the 1 that is wrapped with .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • VenusFox - Sanctuary
    VenusFox - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    haha i got it to work as a reply but not on the original post idk why... i dont post much here but tyvm for ur help and fast too.. =)
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    your welcome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
This discussion has been closed.