What build is your veno

Solandri - Heavens Tear
Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Venomancer
With all the build questions lately, I thought it would be interesting to see how popular the different builds are. If you are planning to switch builds (e.g. leveling as arcane so you can switch to heavy) I suppose you should vote for whichever build you want to be.
Post edited by Solandri - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sigr - Heavens Tear
    Sigr - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can I make a minor correction? HA with max weapon is 9 Mag, 5 Str and 1 Dex every three levels.
    Lament of a Hybrid Veno: Where oh where did my spirit go? b:sad

I hate ranged mobs. b:angry

I <3 my cactopod. b:pleased
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You forgot vit for the melee build. And there is some magic. No magic is stupid. You won't be able to decently heal your pet if it needs it.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Arcane other I got 20 dex in a lvl 39 mag is 195 iirc.I started off heavy with pole.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    You forgot vit for the melee build. And there is some magic. No magic is stupid. You won't be able to decently heal your pet if it needs it.
    Unfortunately you can't edit poll text (which I guess makes sense). Just post your build in a reply if you feel none of the options does your build justice. Not like we're being mathematically rigorous here. b:laugh
  • EvilDragon - Dreamweaver
    EvilDragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Full magic. At the beginning I put some points in vit. With my tome added I now got 20 vit and find that it's more than enough. I got about 100 hp less then a regular archer from my lvl. And mostly I dont get hit. With full magic I do higher dmg, and yeah..sometimes I take agro. Thats why im saving for an other agro skill for my magmite ^^

Nice to know you can 2/3 hit a mob and kill it, and see other ppl attacking for ages before they make a kill b:chuckle