Is luring bannable?

Aoe - Heavens Tear
Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
edited June 2009 in General Discussion
Okay sorry for this stupid question, I got a bit confused about the subject. I understand if I use my pet that flys to tank a ground mob it's bannable. I understand that if i lure through a door that's bannable too. So also if i use my ground pet to lure out a ground mob buy summoning it out and summoning it back that's bannable too? The monster still comes to attack me i don't understand how this would exploit the game. If someone can clarify it for me i'd be greatful.

Also i never thought people would be racist against a pixel. I was playing my cleric and she's level 55 but it's so difficult for me to play, I do so much and can't even solo a mob no matter what i do. Keeping up with charms and healing is getting too expensive, so i switched to veno. For me it's much easier and i really like it. How can you hate a pixel for goodness sake. I can understand if you hate players that cheat, or hate players that are mean but to stereotype a player because of it's character choice is ridiculous. Veno isn't very easy to play and it's not east to level at all. Nor is the money all that great for it, but still I like it because it's much better to solo and I have a pet that can help me. If i had to do it without the pet like on my cleric then a veno is very squishy, it's not better than a tank or a healer though just a one man team i think. I don't understand where all this hate comes from for the class.... Anyway if you can answer my question, I just want to make sure i'm not doing something that is bannable.
Post edited by Aoe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yes luring bosses or mobs to get other players killed is bannable if caught.

No luring ground mobs with flying pets isn't bannable, unless it's exploiting a glitch to cheat.

Luring for your team or self is actually a normal veno tactic which makes FB runs and the like much easier. Flying mobs however can't be summoned in FB dungeons. It's also the only way you can fight a group of aggros and what I call assistant aggros (if one aggros you, all nearby aggros too) without being swamped.

However lately I find my flying pet (a foxwing) keeps getting stuck in the ground while fighting ground mobs. He flies as close to the ground but in particular if the ground is hilly or I'm fighting up a slope he just stops and doesn't attack. Ground pets are best for ground mobs.

But for luring it's fine as long as you don't lure bosses to towns or other player gatherings.
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    So normal luring mobs isn't bannable?
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    of course not, the only bannable 'lure' is bringing bosses to towns with intent to kill others.
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Lol ty >.< i was getting scared flash backs of my cleric being surrounded by multiple mobs and then being **** in a matter of seconds. I didn't want to go through that again on my veno. Sorry if i got spelling errors tonight i can't sleep i've been running a fever of 102.1 for two days now. Things are a bit confusing atm so I have some dumb questions. I know i should rest but i've been asleep for like the whole day. So my eyes won't close.
    edited June 2009
    try cold milk + honey and an ice bath, itll break your fever
  • Drazo - Dreamweaver
    Drazo - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,187 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I should've gone to bed a couple of hours ago too, which explains my countless mistakes in that post and why I made such a post when a post like Tearvalerin's would have sufficed. b:laugh
    Non-mule characters:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]....and Drazomyst.
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Ty you for the advice it seems to have gone down a bit 100.7. >.< honey is very hard for me to stomach but I got it down. I have difficulty with honey and tea it doesn't sit well with me at all. I have lupus so im more prone to catch viruses and infections. Although i take medication for it just seems like it takes me longer with things. I've been known to be sick for months sometimes. Although if my fever continues im just going to go to my doctor to make sure everything's alright. I'm going to rest for now. Night night. um or good morning it's 5 a.m. here right now.
    edited June 2009
    good to see it helped :P. theyre natural healing aids, im severely mentally unstable so knowing herbal and natural remedies and aids helps a ton in stablizing moods when they get too out of control. infact, my characters last name is named after one, a drug called valerian, commonly used in europe as a downer or sleep aid