FB51: lost tabbs, quests

Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Support Desk
Okay, this concerns one of my guldies... And she has already sent multiply tickets so Im just putting this here to get a GM to answer..

She "lost" her tabs (Call to duty: wraithbeast part 1). No one knows how it happend, cause they were there, then we were gonna do the FB she didnt have them anymore... So she sent mulitply tickets, first no responed and then no one was gonna refund anything. Untill today she got a tab for Fushma back in here inventory. However, the tab for Rankar was still missing.. We thought she'll never get that one back, so might just skip it and go get 3rd tab. However this requires you to finnish quest "Avenger's Fury", a separate quest when you need to kill Fushma and Rankar. Guess what, she doesnt have that quest either... I know she had it before and now she can't get it back and if we had finnished it, we would have the 3rd tab for "Myriadtail Wyvern" boss.

I know this all sounds very messy... Just could a GM responed to this and tell what she can do?
*Semi retired*
Post edited by Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Esteban - Harshlands
    Esteban - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I Really don't know how the tabs disappeared.. But What I can tell you is to just do the first 2 bosses (even the one w/o the tab) and just continue on the fb. I know its a waste of time because you won't get xp for one of the bosses, but you will be helping your guildie.
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    What we did was the first boss, then we jumped straight to the 3rd one since she had a separete quest for that one... There's not really a problem doing this again, just... Hoping this could somehow be looked into.
    *Semi retired*
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Has she tried a verify from the launcher?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.