Several disconnections / lag.

Yamiino - Heavens Tear
Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Support Desk
I've been here about a week now, and the game was pretty good as for latency. But just yesterday / today disconnections have been happening every 2 hours or so. It's pretty anoying, I know it is not my connection since when I get disconnected I rapidly load up a website to see if I got disconnected / internet reboot or something. Yet, everything seems okay except ingame.

Also, when visiting ANY town, the game lags a lot (separate of the graphic lag so I have to put all the settings to the minimum to have no graphic lag, yet the server itself lags a lot).

I play in HeavensTear server, started with a latency of 60ms but now its 90+ all of the sudden, yet it shouldnt be a big deal, but yes in towns it lags a lot.

Thank you and hopefully this can get fixed.
WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
Post edited by Yamiino - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Unclesam - Heavens Tear
    Unclesam - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Same here bout the lagg in Archasaur the lag sucks . makes it hard to do the daly in there . I want to know if the GM"S are aware that the so called chineese pets are cause . GM PLEASE FIX THE LAGGING .b:angry
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    If you log in/enter the world surrounded by a lot of players (most notably in West Arch) it tends to throw the connection out of sync straight away. Simply try and relog while outside of busy cities.

Ironically enough I don't get this problem on HT but I very often do on DW during late mornings and the after noon my time, despite DW being less hops away and much less populated.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
This discussion has been closed.