I dont to name this thread....sorry

Aoe - Heavens Tear
Aoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
I play a cleric as my main and a veno as my farmer. Cleric is very difficult to play since melee damage just kills it off. It takes me a while to learn how to play it. I use to hate the veno class myself. Not cause of op or anything like that, cause i don't think they are op. They might have a pet that is but the class itself dies just as much as a cleric. The only reason why i hated veno's is when i first was starting out they ksed the **** out of me. (mostly a higher level helping his friend with quest) Even i told one to stop he got an attitude with me. Lol

Then I thought how stupid is it to hate a character of a game.... Very stupid. I realized that I hate the damn people that are playing that veno. When i started to play the veno character myself i actually enjoyed it. Veno is suppose to be a soloing class. It's relaxing to not be eating the dirt all the time. I like my cute little animals. Not only that but it's not like i don't die sometimes, nor it's not like i don't see a dead veno in the fields once and a while too. I don't see how they level faster than anyone else cause me and my bf do mostly soloing with them. At 55 i never seen a veno zen party. Mobs only give so much exp. It probably be even slower now to level cause i want to level my genie too. ^ ^ she's pretty lucky. I hope the dev's remember that is what they advertised in the video's when this game first came out that veno's can solo. Like they said all classes can be awesome in pvp and shouldn't be underestimated. If veno was so op i don't see TW being just all veno. It would be stupid to TW with one class as said in another thread.

You have to learn how to play and get around your character's weaknesses. I'm not going to cry that archer's are op because it's difficult for me a cleric to defeat them. I need to learn how to play so i can. I'm not going to cry if a cleric sleep's me and causes me to lose in pvp. I have to learn to adjust my skills. Now that the genies are out i can invest points to make me a better pvper. Still i have to die first to learn what I am doing. I forget we even cry about the genie now.

No offense but for veno how much is the phoenix worth irl money? Hell that damn thing better kill someone, clean my damn house, and walk the dog for how much it costs. Why should gm nerf a paid for product..... a very expensive one. If they didn't want it to be very powerful why even put it in the game.

I only posted this thread to make a point. All classes have some skill in it to make it successful at pvp. Some people can pvp better than others. You'll never learn how to play your character better if you win all the time. If you keep whining about characters skills being op when is that going to actually end. It's boring when the game has everyone at the same level. I'm being honest. My character is weak against melee, barb character weak against magic that seems more fun. I never heard of an even playing field at all in any mmorpg. They are designed to have a weaker class and a stronger class. It doesn't mean you can't pvp. I'm sorry if I had bought a pheonix and they nerfed it I hope they give a refund for it because it's a paid for product and they changed it. Plus didn't the genies have some type of skill on them to counter flesh ream or is it the bleeding part?

I understand the game players need to voice about the game what is wrong with it. However, many players do not post on the forums or even come to use them. If gm change something in the game or about the game cause of just a few complainers in the forum that's bad business. You should get a response from your entire player base a questionnaire that pops up when you launch the game of how players feel about a certain pet or class. Just like on the home page. That would be a more accurate feed back then five complainers. I made this thread out of fear that if they start nerfing classes 'period' the game would eventually go down hill like mostly the other mmorpg. Especially the last one i left cause of nerfing.
Post edited by Aoe - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    i dont get it
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    Lol sorry it's really long, I mean to say is i don't want the game to start nerfing players, cause others are too lazy to learn their character or worse they feel like they have to win at every single pvp. I hate to see such a good game ruined so fast.
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    lol why would they? the small amount of users on this forum whine about whatever they can, theyre never satisfied, nor can they speak for the whole of the community.

takes people like me to be a god among insects and whip some dumb whiners into place :P
  • Aoe - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2009
    I know it's so annoying. I don't understand why they whine so much about the game. If i don't like something i just don't play it or spend money on it. I usually go to look for something i like to play. This game I like a lot, I like all the events, cs stuff, etc. I was just worried cause lately that's all i see in the forums is whining.
  • DollParts - Sanctuary
    DollParts - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    STFU all of you..

..lock? ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Schism - Harshlands
    Schism - Harshlands Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    takes people like me to be a god among insects and whip some dumb whiners into place :P

-cough- Ego trip! b:shocked
    You haz the Jesus syndrome, take a few days away from the game man.
  • Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear
    Hasukurobi - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I could not agree more. Could they introduce a powerful paid for weapon for the other classes? Yes, sure that would be fair. However, I have had more than one game fall out from under me because they tried to balance until it was no fun at all. If you want balanced PvP play Chess or FPS's. What it does when they do all this nerfing is ultimately take out any strategy and either one class becomes uber beyound compare because it was the only one unmolested by the nerf bat or everyone becomes super weak and predictable so fights become mind numbingly boring, espcially for PvE which is ruined as an innocent bystander.

However, you do have a group who takes great pleasure in being the killer but cannot strategize to save their rear and do not want to put any effort into learning how to properly use a character. They want the God Mode, they want the uber cheat that lets them get ahead and if anyone beats them they QQ so loud you would think they were a Majority when in truth they are a minority.
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    -cough- Ego trip! b:shocked
    You haz the Jesus syndrome, take a few days away from the game man.

lol i was going to say something along those lines.

Seriously. you arent whipping no one into shape. not like anyone is going to listen to you
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Forgoten - Lost City
    The_Forgoten - Lost City Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    *Claps Hands*
  • Prancers - Heavens Tear
    Prancers - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    STFU all of you..

..lock? ^^

haha made me laugh.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited May 2009

tl;dr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nocturnalbastard
    nocturnalbastard Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I could not agree more. Could they introduce a powerful paid for weapon for the other classes?

I would collect (buy) 9999 (uncreative object name) for a weapon that would do triple damage to veno pets and keep them dead for 10 minutes. lol

Venos would be QQing like crazy. ;D
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I would collect (buy) 9999 (uncreative object name) for a weapon that would do triple damage to veno pets and keep them dead for 10 minutes. lol

Venos would be QQing like crazy. ;D

Why? You can already kill their pets. Or does it make you feel better to think they would?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]