Snow Hare and aggro

Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Venomancer
I really like the snow hare and their mag def is good and so.. But they suck at holding aggro.. So I was thinking of upgrading its skills, but im not sure if it's going to make any success. Does anyone know if it can hold aggro with better skills and in such case, which one? I'll either gonna upgrade sandblow or get bash but.. First option is cheaper. I know gurdian wolf my lvl with lvl 3 flesh ream dont hold aggro and they both got attack very similar to each other...
*Semi retired*
Post edited by Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I really like the snow hare and their mag def is good and so.. But they suck at holding aggro.. So I was thinking of upgrading its skills, but im not sure if it's going to make any success. Does anyone know if it can hold aggro with better skills and in such case, which one? I'll either gonna upgrade sandblow or get bash but.. First option is cheaper. I know gurdian wolf my lvl with lvl 3 flesh ream dont hold aggro and they both got attack very similar to each other...

Upgrade bash, i think you can get it to lvl 4 at your level.
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    The elemental attacks(*) simply aren't very good at holding hate; Bash does the best job, and debatably Flesh Ream as well. Roar's effects are slightly debated, between generation of hate, vs. resetting of everyone's hate on the mob thereby giving hate back to your pet.

If you gave it a maxed Bash and Roar 1, you could probably hold hate fairly well.

That said, the snow bunny simply isnt very good as a pet. There are much better alternatives for virtually every other purpose. If you are set on using it though, I would recommend Bash and Roar, as I stated above.

* Sandblow (土), Icicle (水), Fireball (火), Thunderbolt (金), Toxic Mist (木)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear
    Ladydeadlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    That said, the snow bunny simply isnt very good as a pet. There are much better alternatives for virtually every other purpose. If you are set on using it though, I would recommend Bash and Roar, as I stated above.
    yeah.. thats why i dont wanna upgrade him if he cant hold aggro... would be too much of a waste lol..
    *Semi retired*
  • Ashuransteel - Sanctuary
    Ashuransteel - Sanctuary Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Its not worth the coins, its more wise to invest in maybe a scorpion, golem, maybe a kowlin/shaodu if youre into that whole rarepet thing. They can hold aggro, and have slightly better stats than stinky bunnies
  • mensmaster
    mensmaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    Its not worth the coins, its more wise to invest in maybe a scorpion, golem, maybe a kowlin/shaodu if youre into that whole rarepet thing. They can hold aggro, and have slightly better stats than stinky bunnies
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So... why the necro?
    Especially since the information is wrong (elemental bashes are just as good as bash for holding aggro, and nothing stops you using both)

The snow hare, however, is not all that good a tank. That part is hard to dispute.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I really wonder how people do this...
    Are they just sitting at their computer thinking now let me see, what thread to necro today :'D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I think some people are just really dumb/lazy...I mean come on...it doesn't take much too look at the dates.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆
    Previously known as _Surreal_b:avoid

Sig by me.

[=>theempire.ucoz.com<=]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So... why the necro?
    Especially since the information is wrong (elemental bashes are just as good as bash for holding aggro, and nothing stops you using both)

The snow hare, however, is not all that good a tank. That part is hard to dispute.

It sure is it is second to the Herc.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited January 2011

That's just.. no. That's a lie.
  • LShattered - Heavens Tear
    LShattered - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,365 Arc User
    edited January 2011

LOLwhut?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ☆Heavy Armor Venomancer since level 1☆