christmas blessing

hellrazor227
hellrazor227 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Venomancer
i keep hearing about but wat does it do exactly?
Post edited by hellrazor227 on

Comments

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    +1% crit

10char.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Itazuraa - Heavens Tear
    Itazuraa - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I hear if you're a venomancer you won't have to feed your pet if you get the blessing, but it costs 2mil so I hear...
    What I'm not sure about is whether the blessing is for ALL your pets or just one and you have to select the one you want to use it on....
  • unknown862
    unknown862 Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    +1% crit rate, and if u use it, it fits into the slot the pet food book would fit. Anyone using it wont have to feed pet anymore (regardless of mount or WF pet)... it works on all pet and any classes
    edited March 2009
    Yay so ALL the pets won't have to be fed anymore?? :):):):)
    Does anyone know where I can get it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.
  • NecroVaL - Heavens Tear
    NecroVaL - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Christmas Blessing allow your pets not to go hunger.
    But the loyalties you need to up it though. =)
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yay so ALL the pets won't have to be fed anymore?? :):):):)
    Does anyone know where I can get it? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

They were part of the Christmas Event given out for completing the Christmas Card sets (1-21), and are now only available from players that already have them. I've seen buy offers of 2-2.5+ mil on HT in WC due to the limited availability of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilverTease - Heavens Tear
    SilverTease - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    best price i seen in catshops in archo was around 3.75mil for a xmass blessing.

Question: so the pet hunger thing isn't a bug?
    b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Attitude Marshal ~
    b:pleased I love my Neph b:pleased
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Any item that goes into the Mystical Tome spot will make it so pets don't go hungry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    Daerys - Sanctuary Posts: 1,022 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Any item that goes into the Mystical Tome spot will make it so pets don't go hungry.

Really? Including the tomes you can make at 1k streams?
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I read somewhere that those have the same effect. Or else it wouldn't be fair to all classes if venos had to have something else in that spot and others could have bonus stats from tomes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    Will there be another xmas blessing this christmas? I really hope so b:thanks
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Will there be another xmas blessing this christmas? I really hope so b:thanks

Possibly, and it would be nice for the new servers to have a chance to get them as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Possibly, and it would be nice for the new servers to have a chance to get them as well.

New servers will still have other charms for the mystical tome slot though.

How much do the other items that go onto that slot cost? What about availability?
  • Kalynne - Lost City
    Kalynne - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    There is a cash shop book that feeds your pet for a full week. I believe that that book costs 2 gold, so a little over 200k if you're paying coin. Other than the Christmas Blessing, that is the only item I know of that goes in that slot.
    edited March 2009
    Awww...I was sorta wishing the xmas blessing would be available. At lvl 40+ is getting 200k easy for a veno (who does quests/grinds)?
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    At lvl 40+ is getting 200k easy for a veno (who does quests/grinds)?

Yes, but completely unnecessary unless you have a herc or nix.
    edited March 2009
    Lol duh. I'm hoping to get one by lvl 60 if I slave my butt off...is that even possible, to save save SAVE 20-30 mil by lvl 60 (lvl 30 now btw)???

Hoping so.
  • Daerys - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Lol duh. I'm hoping to get one by lvl 60 if I slave my butt off...is that even possible, to save save SAVE 20-30 mil by lvl 60 (lvl 30 now btw)???

Hoping so.

Took me until 77, but I've spent a good bit on gear, mounts, etc. I don't think by 60 is doable, you'd most likely level well past it from the grinding. It also depends on how much RL cash you're willing to throw at it. If you toss a UGC into your grocery cart every few trips, you can cut the time down significantly without really spending any noticeable amount.
    edited March 2009
    I think 60 is doable. There are more creative ways of making coins than just grinding. Try setting up buy/sell catshops overnight, or trade gold over exchange value fluctuations that occur once in a while due to bug or exploitable events.b:victory
    edited March 2009
    Well I'm not going to spend real cash on this game. It's great and awesome, but I don't feel the burning need at the moment...
    I'm trying to sell all the stuff I get and don't want, see if that'll help a bit more.
    edited March 2009
    I have a question: What's the cheapest tome and how much is a fair price? Bonus stat doesn't matter, it's all about the feed. I've pretty much given up on buying Christmas Blessing, as it's almost never available at auction, and cat shops demand upward of 4 mil.

Also, is there a lvl requirement for manufacturing tombs from pages and fragments, if I buy the fragments instead of getting them myself?
  • Lokklyn - Sanctuary
    Lokklyn - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Instead of xmas blessing you can get arcane book once a week, 200k.
    edited March 2009
    Instead of xmas blessing you can get arcane book once a week, 200k.

That's 2 mil in 10 weeks. Tomes pay for itself over the long haul. If I get the arcane book, I'll feel obligated to grind every waking moment.b:sad
  • Lokklyn - Sanctuary
    Lokklyn - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yes I agree that is a lot, but it depends on how much money you can make in an hour...100k? 200k? *looks up at loftiness of high levels* b:chuckle
    For me those legendaries are still a far way off...b:cry

But if I had the mils to spend I would buy the blessing (if I can even find it), since I'm guessing eventually they'll pay off. Hay/meat is expensive to get in large quantities, and not having to feed all your pets makes things cheaper. You can save the extra money, and with the nix grinding/herc solo tt you will earn it back.
    That's what I think...correct me if I'm wrong b:laugh only measly noob here