question about boutique/cash shop

wraithblade999
wraithblade999 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
ok im super confused are the charm prices permenantly downed to bronze only being 80 silver silver down to 2 gold and 50 silver and gold down to if i remember correctly 4 gold? or is that just a unannounced timed event/sale cause i looked thru 3 pages in the announcements and couldnt find if it was permenant or just timed could someone tell me it would be very apprieciated
since i cant add a pic cause it keeps saying invalid file/invalid URL i guess i add text im a average player not to hardcore :D
Post edited by wraithblade999 on

Comments

• Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    its been that way for the past 2 month or so since i started playing, so either u are very behind times or u are confusing certain prices. When i started playing there was no sale or anything for charms and since its still here i am assuming the prices are permanent until PW decides they want to mess around with it
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Gohanssj - Heavens Tear
    Gohanssj - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    the reason i asked is cause when i first played this (back when PWI was first released) the prices were 1 gold for bronze and 3 gold for silver and the gold charm wasnt even out yet then i quit for a bit and now im back (i quit cause i was testing many diff mmos and so far this one was the best i could play for free so i came back) and now the prices have changed so it confused me