Stupid PKing

Comments

• Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Funny someone from RQ speaking failure. Enraged was stronger then RQ in its last week and only 2 members left from us losing land I can name them even but it might be censored.

Enraged broke up when i mention the new server post on the forum and how i promised even back when i was in BL I would go and start a new class on the event of a new pvp server. I wanted to secure a new leader for enraged but it was too late and I wanted those who will stay here to find a stable faction.

Entourage, we are just having fun 90% of us are going to harshland so we figured out how to use binding charms. I personally think your just angry a new servers out and you spent all that money on a phenoix here for people to leave.
  • Kamikiri - Lost City
    Kamikiri - Lost City Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Funny someone from RQ speaking failure. Enraged was stronger then RQ in its last week and only 2 members left from us losing land I can name them even but it might be censored.

Enraged broke up when i mention the new server post on the forum and how i promised even back when i was in BL I would go and start a new class on the event of a new pvp server. I wanted to secure a new leader for enraged but it was too late and I wanted those who will stay here to find a stable faction.

Entourage, we are just having fun 90% of us are going to harshland so we figured out how to use binding charms. I personally think your just angry a new servers out and you spent all that money on a phenoix here for people to leave.

Image killed me today, but everything is fun in a warzone b:victory pvp is ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಙೆ_ಙೆ Rage sauce face, it's my expression everytime you necro a thread. ~Made by Konariraiden!
  • Lilsparkle - Lost City
    Lilsparkle - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yeah. A lot of fun. Especially when they can't (or don't want to) kill you and burn your charm instead.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    why is everyone who posts here a 1 shot for me?

Thanks for Playing. Game Over

You're yet to one shot me. =.=
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009

If you have all your gear bound...why is someone 11 (12 at the time) levels higher than me running when I come to save the lowbies at Hidden Orchid?
    (hero IRL and in this fantasy world)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Funny someone from RQ speaking failure. Enraged was stronger then RQ in its last week and only 2 members left from us losing land I can name them even but it might be censored

Yes, that victory over remains of ReturneR and the fake bid with, who was it Ravendal? That really had the server quaking in it's boots b:shocked
    b:bye
  • Image - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I play to win, and fake bid only happens if its a fake faction... allys on the other hand are different. Do you remember shades and legends "fake biding" returner? people tend to forget that.
  • _Chloe_ - Lost City
    _Chloe_ - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    gee im thinkin i made this topic aliveb:dirty

btw guys if u say entourage is nobody and we so failed and thats y we movin y to u keep talkin bout us?would be a lose of time hehe

now something for all from rq,blt,etc:

sa va fut b:shutup
  • Image - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    If you have all your gear bound...why is someone 11 (12 at the time) levels higher than me running when I come to save the lowbies at Hidden Orchid?

you scare me so much iam changing server what else can i say mom did it all its all mom b:dirty
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    you scare me so much iam changing server what else can i say mom did it all its all mom b:dirty

Yes! attention! gimmeh

Everyone look at me, he's talkin about me

I'm so special
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xraiden - Lost City
    Xraiden - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009

RQ are better then enraged lol , not like enraged likes to fake bid and lose bl in only 8min b:byeb:bye
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
  • Image - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    RQ are better then enraged lol , not like enraged likes to fake bid and lose bl in only 8min b:byeb:bye

I did what i could and rushed their crystal, could have had them if done different and more then 50 people were on, bl is full of ignorantly confident people I knew we would be all over their crystal like we were.

My tw vrs ethreal before was real, a practice tw, I knew eventually BL was going to attack me because the week before they didnt want to look like hypocrites by bidding us ("Lets keep more colors on the map" this was when they were trying to rally all vrs cq from taking the map) so they told Integrity to bid on me.

Enraged was independent. Iam just glad I didnt beg, lie, and make side deals to keep myself on the map Radian, like you and your ranked members did with returner.
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And baddies remind me of Power Rangers..

I always think "Monster Rancher". b:chuckle
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • godlike2008
    godlike2008 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hilarious....seriously i take a peek into the LC section and see the thread title "Stupid pk'ing".
    I facepalmed so hard i bruised myself.
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I accepted being pked by 70+ 80+ at least 90+ players, but when u have just 30 lvl and want to do your quests and then coming on your way BIG GLOWING HIGH LVLED PLAYER and kill you by 1 hit(or stun, then hit)without reason.. this is just UNFAIR for new players.

I choosed: YES YES YES b:pleased No more pking 20 or 30 lvl lower players! b:angry
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Noooooooooooooo Enraged/Antourage have alot of my friends brain washt dont leave me b:sad

But Dw ill keep the noob killing alive no noob shall ever grind in peace b:kiss
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Noooooooooooooo Enraged/Antourage have alot of my friends brain washt dont leave me b:sad

But Dw ill keep the noob killing alive no noob shall ever grind in peace b:kiss
    z.z.z Another 1 shot RQ noob. Even with a phoenix you fail. That's a WTFPWNT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »
    z.z.z Another 1 shot RQ noob. Even with a phoenix you fail. That's a WTFPWNT

That was my thoughts when I saw him the other day.
    Xtacy
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Every time I venture out of some place ESPECIALLY Hidden Orchid, i get PKed by lvl 80-90s AND I'M LVL 30. I think there should be a lvl range for pking like you can't pk 20 lvls above or below you... Mostly Entourage pks me

Heres a poll for this.

The only restriction should be that the PKer shouldn't get kill credit for PKing toons lower than 10 levels below them.

Then you know that the players PKing toons lower than that are just doing it to be pains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ananya
    ananya Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You're yet to one shot me. =.=

You got banned so he can't get the chance to show you he can one shot youb:laugh
    b:cute b:cute b:cute
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    we actually kill rq too...some blt was polite to die aswell
    (gee Platywuss died too and shes 9x rq right?)etc

and 20 level abouve huh? then u killin only Elayne daikoku or Lrod

go bragg in another place and u know u random pk toob:kiss

err didnt u disbanded yet?cus im sure i saw pandora and column runnin away haha

Who are you? No seriously, I don't even know who the hell you are. Don't think anything you say holds any worth b:shutup

And that right there is a blatant lie because the moment i hit 9x I havent gone pking since... So im pretty sure you didnt kill me or came close. Nice try at lieing

I'd kill you for a klondike bar b:chuckle

You saved my lowbie from that baddie b:chuckle
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol this isn't an RQ vs CQ thread... Anyways I have a new suggestion, make the higher lvls pay 5k-10k coins to pk people? It won't stop them but it will stop them from doing it a lot.
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol this isn't an RQ vs CQ thread... Anyways I have a new suggestion, make the higher lvls pay 5k-10k coins to pk people? It won't stop them but it will stop them from doing it a lot.

lol at that...
    . . . . . .
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ananya wrote: »
    You got banned so he can't get the chance to show you he can one shot youb:laugh

I was banned on the forums you idiot. Unless he can find a way to 1 shot me here I don't think it'll ever be possible.
    Xtacy
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009

I have a suggestion - make a character on sanctuary while you wait for dreamweaver, then you don't have to advertise just how carebear and butthurt you are all over the place.
    Rundora
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol i'm doing that already...
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • Boza_cutter - Lost City
    Boza_cutter - Lost City Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm RQ, I don't know how to pk people unless they're at least 20 levels lower,

Sorry bud

That just proves that you are a NOOB(read ****)
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    lol i'm doing that already...

Then shut up and stop the stupid suggestions.
    Rundora
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm RQ, I don't know how to pk people unless they're at least 20 levels lower,

Sorry bud
    That just proves that you are a NOOB(read ****)
    we actually kill rq too...some blt was polite to die aswell
    (gee Platywuss died too and shes 9x rq right?)etc

and 20 level abouve huh? then u killin only Elayne daikoku or Lrod

go bragg in another place and u know u random pk toob:kiss

err didnt u disbanded yet?cus im sure i saw pandora and column runnin away haha

Wow, read before you post.
    there's something called sarcasm and... nvm, you're probably related to raven.

I haven't seen Platy since he got his fairy. way2lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I always think "Monster Rancher". b:chuckle

I can't believe you just pulled that out of the closet. You know I almost forgot about that show... Thanks, jerk.