Dying-D/cing Problem

Lcewolf - Lost City
Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
Whenever I d/c someone I try to relog in and I get a pop up saying "Account already logged in". I restart the game and find myself dying.. This doesn't happen to often but when it does it is annoying. I think when I d/c the character is still ingame then the monster I am fighting kills me. Why does it say I am still ingame?
Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
Post edited by Lcewolf - Lost City on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The servers are a little bit slow in recognising when someone has disconnected. Just click on "Safelog" in the login screen and then log in as normal. That will disconnect your old session and will let you in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    But then I won't be able to trade or anything? I heard the safelog is annoying :(

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    The safety lock and safelog are two entirely different things. My tip is to NEVER ever touch the safety lock. But the safelog can and will help you if you have disconnected and your character is apparently still online.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    The safety lock and safelog are two entirely different things. My tip is to NEVER ever touch the safety lock. But the safelog can and will help you if you have disconnected and your character is apparently still online.

Oh hehe thanks for clearing that up. I'll use that

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
This discussion has been closed.