Best weapon?

Lcewolf - Lost City
Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Archer
I am a low lvl archer, about level 10, and I find it really hard killing mobs same level as me... I used slingshot and the speed was good but the damage was really low. I know archers are supposed to try to kill them before it can attack you but I only dealt like 100 damage then I started attacking like 20 damage... Also since I have low hp I wasted my hp charm a lot :( Would bow or crossbow be better? I am considering crossbow because of the dmg. Is it a good choice? I need an expert's opinion on what to do. Thanks
Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
Post edited by Lcewolf - Lost City on

Comments

• IgniteElve - Sanctuary
    IgniteElve - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi, i would suggest using the quest weapon that you receive. for now, i think your quest weapon will be a bow. upgrade att skills like lighting n passive like wing shell n blazing arrow. do not manufacture ur weapon until ur around lvl 30 abv. quest weapon is gd enough though

P.S u get a lvl20 xbow from fb19 quest which will last u till lvl30+
  • DivineChang - Heavens Tear
    DivineChang - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Crossbows are good for pking :P. You really aren't there yet so I just suggest that you get the highest lvl ranged weapon you can. Do your fb19 and you will be much happier with your damage =D. And use your stat points wisely. At your lvl I think you should put 4 dex and 1 str per lvl. Might wanna get vitality at like 50+ but don't worry about it yet. GL with your archer, I hope this helped a bit.
  • Lcewolf - Lost City
    Lcewolf - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ty for the advice guys :) I will go bow I guess then get the fb19 weapon :) Yes, I am using 4 dex 1 str
    Lvl 16 Barbarian-Sacrifice
    Lvl 31 Venomancer-Waffles

I'm going to join Dreamweaver and see how it goes!

RETIRED... Ask MagicZ
  • Vixentriel - Heavens Tear
    Vixentriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ty for the advice guys :) I will go bow I guess then get the fb19 weapon :) Yes, I am using 4 dex 1 str

The right built, archer for low levels can be hard at times untill you get knockback arrow (a life saver and you dont have to kite alot), use the crossbow once you have done call of duty (FB19), oh and make sure you do the quest in the right order, because you will end up finding a squad alot harder without tablet
  • Kishanhood - Heavens Tear
    Kishanhood - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what does kite mean?
  • Vixentriel - Heavens Tear
    Vixentriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Kite means, Hit and run to take some lenght between you and the mob.