Please have some consideration ...

Woolaitsing - Sanctuary
Woolaitsing - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
It would be nice if players lining up to use the banker or other vendors in Archosaur could GET OFF THEIR MOUNTS. Its hard enough to see the vendors as it is. Yes I know you can SHIFT-CLICK to select the vendor, but it would show some consideration to other players if you make it a little easier for them to get their business done.

Thank you.
Post edited by Woolaitsing - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    "Yes, could you take time to get OFF your mount... then take time to get ON your mount after.... because it takes me MUCH longer to hold Shift+click! Thanks!"

Logic much?
    Granted though, those who stand around npcs and goes AFK though is quite annoying, especially if they're on a mount.
  • Rosewhite - Sanctuary
    Rosewhite - Sanctuary Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    "Yes, could you take time to get OFF your mount... then take time to get ON your mount after.... because it takes me MUCH longer to hold Shift+click! Thanks!"

Logic much?
    Granted though, those who stand around npcs and goes AFK though is quite annoying, especially if they're on a mount.

I understand what she's saying though. A lot of times (exp West Archosaur) people are sitting on your mounts afk and sometimes you can shift+click to use the banker because their mount is taking up too much bloody room. While I admire your sarcasm there are people who don't know to use Shift+click and why should I have to use shift+click when they can just move their mounts out of the bloody way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm just a vagabond with flowers for Algernon...
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The way I see her post is, she's annoyed because people are talking to the bankers while they're mounted.
    I do it often, but I don't stay at the banker.
    You have to know, there's a longer wait time to get on/off than it takes for you to shift click a vendor.
    Most of the time people talk to bankers on mount because they're only there to drop off something before moving back to their grind.

Its ridiculous to ask everyone to get off their mount before they talk to an npc, because that inconveniences many more people than those who're trying to "Shift click" an npc.

That being said, the cats who try to afk and put their shop right over npcs, those people really are jerks. That I can empathize with. Same with those who fly on their mounts (especially untamed...) and fly right over the npc and AFK there... are simply being inconsiderate.