Where should I train?

loughman
loughman Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Venomancer
Im level 10 and Ive been killing lvl 14 monsters, but Im only getting less than 1% each time. Where should I be training to level up faster?
Post edited by loughman on

Comments

• faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    you should do every quest you can find at your level.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Press Q, then click "find quest" or "quest search" button, I forgot what it's called, and the translation here is probably different. There is no reason to be grinding before 60, since if you use the searcher the quests will lead you on where you want to go, and all mobs you kill will be related to a quest one way or another.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    bron wrote: »
    There is no reason to be grinding before 60

Not sure if there are more quests in this version, but in PW-MY I started having to grind at 39 or 39.
  • hxx
    hxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Quest until lvl 40, then grind on flying mobs. BTW, 1% is a lot still, wait till you have to kill 5 mobs just to get 0.1%.
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wabbitt wrote: »
    Not sure if there are more quests in this version, but in PW-MY I started having to grind at 39 or 39.
    Did you die a couple of times? I remember having that problem too, sopmewhere between 38 and 40, but it was because I died once and was short a couple of percent. There's a small lack of quests on that range, so flying mobs are a good idea like hxx said.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.