pets

kunamie
kunamie Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Venomancer
so how come the every new pet i tame is weaker than the first one i got?
Post edited by kunamie on

Comments

• wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Pets you tame at high level are usually weaker than the ones you tame at low level and level up yourself.
    There are a couple of exceptions. The level 17 golem is a very good tank, so good in fact most people use them.
    The low level scorpions are the best damage pets in the game, unfortunately they arnt good tanks.

Most random mobs you see wont make good pets. Either use a low level one thast levelled up, or a golem, or one of the rare pets (tho I think rare pets are overrated)

dode bear has a very nice skill that you cant buy. Puppy looks cute, and its very fast. (good for pulling)
  • kunamie
    edited August 2008
    where can i find this golem?
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Third person who has asked that when it's already been answered. Like wow.

Read the other threads please.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • kunamie
    edited August 2008
    bron wrote: »
    Third person who has asked that when it's already been answered. Like wow.

Read the other threads please.

look man if you got nothing helpful to say then dont say anything, some people dont have time to read through every single thread like you apparently do, trolling around every thread like you have nothing better to do
  • bron
    edited August 2008
    Hah, trolling. I expected a wisecrack remark like this from somebody. I care about the forum, and seeing multiple questions about the same thing over and over bothers me. This section is two pages long, so don't tell me it's too hard to search it.

Did you help? No, I don't see you helping either. The question has been answered, and posts made. The OP should not be excused from the "Check the other threads to see if your post has been answered already" rule, even if it's not actually put in plain text. Really, that's just ignorant.
  • kunamie
    edited August 2008
    my original question was why the pets i tame at higher lvl is weaker than the one i got from the beginning, that question was answered and in the same post he mentioned golems are good tanks, thats why i asked where i could find it, that's just the logical thing to do.

i wouldn't know that it has already been asked and answered, and my original question was never asked. talking about ignorant, you probably didn't even read my first post, just calm down man, help a new player out. you're making the community look bad with your hostile posts.
  • bron
    edited August 2008
    Can we stop the arguing? It's counterproductive.

I read all threads I reply to, and try to be helpful, but you asked a clearly repetitive question. You see the whole section, and there's a thread with the word "Golem" in it, wouldn't you be at least curious? How could you not notice it and claim to not know? There's other threads in here than just yours.

The answer should have been just a link to the Golem compare thread where I'm trying to consolidate all info on these pets.

I'm trying to keep clutter to a minimum and help, while you're getting all defensive and calling me hostile. Wow, just wow. Seriously, can we not argue?
  • naero111
    naero111 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wow .. and i was forced to read several useless posts. Wouldnt it have been easier ...nicer... to just answer his question. GG internet police.
    World is full of people trying to flex their e-peens.
  • kunamie
    edited August 2008
    naero111 wrote: »
    wow .. and i was forced to read several useless posts. Wouldnt it have been easier ...nicer... to just answer his question. GG internet police.
    World is full of people trying to flex their e-peens.

thank you!
  • bron
    edited August 2008
    I seriously lol'd at naero. Apparently trying to keep clutter to a minimum and pointing people to other threads is a way to grow epeen to naero. Everybody is entitled to their opinions.

*eye roll* Thanking the wrong person. Sure, don't thank me for providing the info to everybody (In a clearly labeled thread which you missed and didn't bother looking for, kunamie) and trying to teach you to search.

This thread was a total waste of time for everybody involved, and all a bunch of arguing. Let's all just go our separate ways......
  • kunamie
    edited August 2008
    I seriously lol'd at naero. Apparently trying to keep clutter to a minimum and pointing people to other threads is a way to grow epeen to naero. Everybody is entitled to their opinions.

*eye roll* Thanking the wrong person. Sure, don't thank me for providing the info to everybody (In a clearly labeled thread which you missed and didn't bother looking for, kunamie) and trying to teach you to search.

This thread was a total waste of time for everybody involved, and all a bunch of arguing. Let's all just go our separate ways......

god... thank you! are you happy now?
    and if i may, i thank you on behave of everyone on this forum for providing useful info in all of your posts, you do it with a bad attitude but that's ok.
  • waylum
    waylum Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Go some place else to argue god...

Bron, I read all your posts, you are experienced with the game, however, you are arrogant as that guy is ignorant. Just because you played more than everyone else doesn't make you a better person. Better player, maybe. Better class character yes. And it's not that hard to just link you thread to answer a new player.

If you get all cranky in CB, you'll probably die from a stroke when the game is released because there'll be way more people asking the same damn question. So chillax and if you don't want to help, just don't post. Cause whether you replied to him or not, it's a waste of time unless you replied to him with the correct answer.
  • bron
    edited August 2008
    Meh, just felt like replying here.

I look back, and see I should be more patient with people. I really don't like coming off arrogant. I wanna help out.
  • lawro
    lawro Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Hah, trolling. I expected a wisecrack remark like this from somebody. I care about the forum, and seeing multiple questions about the same thing over and over bothers me. This section is two pages long, so don't tell me it's too hard to search it.

Did you help? No, I don't see you helping either. The question has been answered, and posts made. The OP should not be excused from the "Check the other threads to see if your post has been answered already" rule, even if it's not actually put in plain text. Really, that's just ignorant.
    americans like you is why 9/11 happened
  • lawro
    lawro Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Meh, just felt like replying here.

I wanna help out.
    then shine my shoes
  • bron
    edited August 2008
    Go away. Look who's trolling now. Double posting and posting spam nonsense, to boot. Can we get a close on this thread already?
  • robertjanvaneijk
    robertjanvaneijk Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    lawro wrote: »
    americans like you is why 9/11 happened