Is it true?

Options
kazuma
kazuma Posts: 193 Arc User
edited July 2008 in General Discussion
Is it true that wing elves get wing at level one?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]If only deathnote was that simple...
Post edited by kazuma on

Comments

• hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    yeah but who cares they're pretty ****. only good for clicking somewhere and alt+tabing
    RoC.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hong wrote: »
    yeah but who cares they're pretty ****. only good for clicking somewhere and alt+tabing
    better than not being able to fly till level 30, if you ask me.
    i always pity those low level humans and untamed, being nailed to the ground while i'm flying above them.... :p
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    if you upgrade the flying mastery skill, they end up better than some Cash Shop wings ^^ The wings really are a nice bonus for elves. It just takes them some time to get speed, but they can definitely get it ^^
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    yeah but flying mastery only affects the starter wings and starter wings eat 2mp/s. That doesn't hurt clerics much because they regen MP faster than the wings can drain them, but for archers it's a huge issue, already having a small mana pool and lower regen than priests. So IF one decides to level the mastery then only when playing a cleric. On the other hand, a cleric always lacks SP and they are better spent elsewhere than on the flying mastery.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shri
    shri Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Wings..

For me , they don't make much difference.

Only warriors have the disadvantage of slow flying but ground pets are fast enough.

Wings are good but I won't choose elf class for that reason :)
This discussion has been closed.