Classes Pros/Cons

2»

Comments

• esux
    esux Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    sphinx wrote: »
    So is there any class that is bad at PvP?

That's the great thing about PW, all classes can do well in PvP. It's really quite balanced.

Of course, there is a lot of bad players though. :P
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Well if you're referring to 1 vs 1 pvp then Werefoxes are definetly the dominate force there, but in mass pvp such as territory wars the werefox will get destroyed. All the other classes are pretty well balanced in both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • johnnyboi
    johnnyboi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Pretty much how they did it all class how weakness to each class but in the end depends on who has the best eq's and the skills lol. Oh also what type build u put ur char in.;)
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    johnnyboi wrote: »
    Pretty much how they did it all class how weakness to each class but in the end depends on who has the best eq's and the skills lol. Oh also what type build u put ur char in.;)

and how well you know how to PVP
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • veco
    veco Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Before I started playing PW I had the same question as the OP, I wanted to melt faces in pvp and was looking to find what class to choose. This was mainly due to coming from WoW, where certain classes are very very difficult to kill endgame because they are overpowered.
    bayport wrote: »
    mk i wasn't looking thru all the posts but incase someone didn't point it out...u said all the classes were great at PK lol

One of the cool things about perfect world is that, being great at pvp isn't based on what class you play but on how skillful you are at using your class, what equipment you use, how your stat points are distributed, and what skills you have leveled up. So, try to find a class you enjoy playing and learn all the ins and outs, what abilities to use as counters to other classes, and you will do just fine.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    veco wrote: »
    Before I started playing PW I had the same question as the OP, I wanted to melt faces in pvp and was looking to find what class to choose. This was mainly due to coming from WoW, where certain classes are very very difficult to kill endgame because they are overpowered.

One of the cool things about perfect world is that, being great at pvp isn't based on what class you play but on how skillful you are at using your class, what equipment you use, how your stat points are distributed, and what skills you have leveled up. So, try to find a class you enjoy playing and learn all the ins and outs, what abilities to use as counters to other classes, and you will do just fine.

I'd like to add that while most classes are good at PK, there is a certain order of ability. Archers are the best at pking. Second are Venomancers, third are Blademasters, and the other three are worse, but equal to each other. This is based on the best of the best, with ultimate gear and great players.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • veco
    veco Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Alot of times it all boils down to who gets the first hit in too...
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    In PK, you will(hopefully) always get the first hit. I'm not talking about fair pk/duels... Just coldhearted back-stabbing PK.

Yay, 300th post.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ark wrote: »
    In PK, you will(hopefully) always get the first hit. I'm not talking about fair pk/duels... Just coldhearted back-stabbing PK.

Yay, 300th post.

Grats. *gives a badge that reads "300 today"*
  • ark
    edited July 2008
    I like badges.
    As a Guild,

Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
This discussion has been closed.