Missing Events!

Options
cherybomb8
cherybomb8 Posts: 27 Arc User
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
Where is the PWI snow? Where is Santa's house in North Archosaur? Where are the snowmen that drop chi stones? Where is the penguin event? Where is the snow paster? The Santa Claus event? Also, usually there have been double drops for the holidays. The December 28, 2022 update has a bug in all of North Archosaur that crashes the client and does not allow players to log back in. Was there any Christmas fashion for sale?

B) UPDATE Jan.6: Since this post, the glitch was fixed, double drops and a holiday event have been added. Thank You!
Post edited by cherybomb8 on

Comments

• farmnew#1822
    farmnew#1822 Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Good post
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    they dont care for us anymore
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    There might not have been a christmas event, but there is a new year's event. Anyone knows how long it will run?
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    Options
    The main reason we didnt had a christmas event was because the event was propably broken again.
    Better no event then a broken event !

We got a newyear event that works running in tremelo.

So they do care.

• kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 64 Arc User
    Options
    Without a doubt they care. Probably not how the playerbase wish for, but they do in a way.
    Still there is questions open regarding this event. The first character on your account, that participates in this event, gets a key, is there any guideline, what that key is for? It's expiration is 3 days since accepting the first event quest. So has this event been in china or somewhere, where we can get a guide from?

And one more thing regarding Dragons Rise Celebration: Thanks to this event, I circled through the 8 slots on my account and found a character, that I log once in a year, and it still had the quest for Dragons Rise. Now I found, that the NPC Name from the Dreamweaver Dragon has been removed, or changed to DQ2 instead of it's original name. Does this mean, we never gonna have that event again, or is it result of loading the chinese database last wednesday?
    Venomancer "Nalaira" from Dawnglory Server 18th August 2015
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
    bannergzjd0.png
  • pigments8
    pigments8 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    No, actually they don't care. This silly event doesn't even have an official page or announcement. How would i know if its worth investing my time into doing it or not.
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Options
    Without a doubt they care. Probably not how the playerbase wish for, but they do in a way.
    Still there is questions open regarding this event. The first character on your account, that participates in this event, gets a key, is there any guideline, what that key is for? It's expiration is 3 days since accepting the first event quest. So has this event been in china or somewhere, where we can get a guide from?

And one more thing regarding Dragons Rise Celebration: Thanks to this event, I circled through the 8 slots on my account and found a character, that I log once in a year, and it still had the quest for Dragons Rise. Now I found, that the NPC Name from the Dreamweaver Dragon has been removed, or changed to DQ2 instead of it's original name. Does this mean, we never gonna have that event again, or is it result of loading the chinese database last wednesday?

about the name I think is just a glitch that will not affect the event, in the Brazilian server it had that name unknown.png
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Options
    I did a research and found some info about the key

Activity 2: [New Year's Day·Lucky Star]

Activity time: 08:00, December 30, 2021-24:00, January 1, 2022

Venue: Qile Adventure Kingdom

Event Introduction: Ding Dong! The mysterious man has prepared year-end surprises for practitioners. He has hidden some surprise boxes in every corner of Qile Adventure Kingdom. Want to find a gift that belongs to you? Please pay attention, maybe it is by your side!

Task notice: Players who have reached level 80 can automatically accept the "magic key" task in Qile Adventure Kingdom during December 30, 2021 - January 1, 2021, and get a "lucky key" . During the period, every day from 08:00 to 23:00, a "surprise box" will be refreshed at a certain place in the Qile Adventure Kingdom every hour. Only by using the "lucky key" can the "surprise box" be opened. The connotation of the "surprise box" 2022 Hongli Yuanbao.

Note: Players can only get one "Lucky Key" per account, and each account can open up to one "Surprise Box" during the event period.

Event reward: 2022 Hongli Yuanbao

Activity 3: [New Year's Day New Year's Fireworks]

The firework show to celebrate the new year will start at 23:50 on December 31, 2021. Practitioners can watch the lively firework show in Qile Adventure Kingdom or Wanliu City! There are also countdown fireworks to accompany you to wait for the coming of the New Year! Who do you want to spend the last thirty seconds of 2021 with?
  • sarah#4230
    sarah#4230 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    I did a research and found some info about the key

Activity 2: [New Year's Day·Lucky Star]

Activity time: 08:00, December 30, 2021-24:00, January 1, 2022

Venue: Qile Adventure Kingdom

Event Introduction: Ding Dong! The mysterious man has prepared year-end surprises for practitioners. He has hidden some surprise boxes in every corner of Qile Adventure Kingdom. Want to find a gift that belongs to you? Please pay attention, maybe it is by your side!

Task notice: Players who have reached level 80 can automatically accept the "magic key" task in Qile Adventure Kingdom during December 30, 2021 - January 1, 2021, and get a "lucky key" . During the period, every day from 08:00 to 23:00, a "surprise box" will be refreshed at a certain place in the Qile Adventure Kingdom every hour. Only by using the "lucky key" can the "surprise box" be opened. The connotation of the "surprise box" 2022 Hongli Yuanbao.

Note: Players can only get one "Lucky Key" per account, and each account can open up to one "Surprise Box" during the event period.

Event reward: 2022 Hongli Yuanbao

Activity 3: [New Year's Day New Year's Fireworks]

The firework show to celebrate the new year will start at 23:50 on December 31, 2021. Practitioners can watch the lively firework show in Qile Adventure Kingdom or Wanliu City! There are also countdown fireworks to accompany you to wait for the coming of the New Year! Who do you want to spend the last thirty seconds of 2021 with?

Any Clue about Surprise box location, form, :O coods?