graphic glitch in character creation

I just got a new computer running windows 11 and installed PWI. I haven't played in many years so I tried to start a new character and they have no faces. It only happens with humans, untamed and elves. Any ideas on how to fix? they look fine in game

yywucz3p45ul.jpg

Comments

• cherybomb8
    cherybomb8 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Does that have something to do with high definition mode? Another thing that's not working is faction icon submission. 5axklcj9uj8r.jpg Drop down list cannot select the server.
  • thadine#5724
    thadine#5724 Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just got a new computer running windows 11 and installed PWI. I haven't played in many years so I tried to start a new character and they have no faces. It only happens with humans, untamed and elves. Any ideas on how to fix? they look fine in game

yywucz3p45ul.jpg

Nightmare fuel
  • linsongtao#2298
    linsongtao#2298 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2023

yywucz3p45ul.jpg

Nightmare fuel

Had the same issue playing on win 11, heh. It may be caused by your computer using the integrated GPU for launching and playing the game. Perhaps, it's the issue of the new generation CPUs. In the end, it helped to manually make the game run on the discrete GPU (games/game mode/graphics settings of the win 11). Found this video previously https://www.youtube.com/live/hwFjVR_kY_8?feature=share&t=60; it served as a huge help. Hope it'll be enough to make it work properly for anyone with this problem.