[Tideswell] Price Check / Estimate on Windwalking Piggy (Not Lil' Dolphy)

Options
psumiku
psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
Stats/Level:

l4nec2j984m.png

Wondering how much this is worth on Tideswell. You can also contact me in game via PsumikuVilet

Comments

• chilpod
    chilpod Posts: 61 Arc User
    Options
    Since most veno's want the boutique pets your Windwalking Piggy cannot be sold for much goldcoins. People could just try to get the Piggy for free like it can be done for years. The fun part on Tideswell: people still try to sell free stuff for millions of gold coins. Best thing for your Piggy is just to evolve it or sell it to a NPC for 1 coin.
  • psumiku
    psumiku Posts: 58 Arc User
    Options
    chilpod wrote: »
    People could just try to get the Piggy for free like it can be done for years

Too bad it's never there when I check its spawn location.
  • gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    Options
    psumiku wrote: »
    chilpod wrote: »
    People could just try to get the Piggy for free like it can be done for years

Too bad it's never there when I check its spawn location.

It should be a bit easier than the dino pet in Morai. People used to kill the dino. The best thing is to just camp near the pet you want. From PWpedia:
    Respawn Times

Most rare pets will respawn roughly every 12 hours. The only two pets that do not follow this respawn time include the Snow Hare, which respawns after 1 hour, and Derjan's Ancient Hatchling, which respawns after 24 to 48 hours.

If the servers go down for a maintenance, or on a rare occasion when the servers are rebooted after crashing, the rare pet spawn times all reset. Maintenance typically occurs on Tuesdays from 11:00PM Pacific Time and end 2-3 hours later on Wednesday morning. They do not spawn immediately after servers go up but instead usually spawn between 4 to 5 hours after servers go up. It is unknown as to what exact time they will spawn, but they are rumored to spawn in a staggered fashion, meaning that 1 type of rare pet will spawn a few minutes after another one, and so on. It is unknown how long it takes for the Derjan's Ancient Hatchling to spawn after a maintenance has occurred.