Time Zone (EU) [Maintenance Discussion] 10/31/21 - (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited November 2021 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please remember to keep checking for updates.

Time Zone Changes overnight may affect the servers. Please be prepared for this if it does happen. This will happen before 2am as the servers have to be off-line when the time change happens or there would be corruption and overwrite issues.
Please allow a fair time before the servers come back on-line. Downtime is expected to be 2 hours but may vary depending on progress.

All Servers will be taken offline for this to make sure the Cross Server events work correctly.
WARNING - Last time bases where also reset. This included Chivalry Points/ Trials / Trials Rewards in Safe / Loyalty Funds / Faction Points. THIS WILL ONLY AFFECT EU SERVER THIS TIME!

**Please check your times for X-Server events such as XNW and XTW as it may vary if you live outside the EU or your clocks do not change.

Euro Servers - Dawnglory / Cross Server
For Time Zone Changes Click Here. / For Time Zones - Click Here.

Today's Question - Do you like the winter? Do you like Snowman?

Thanks,

Heero.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    ​​
    no
  • heerohex#3018
    veiszb wrote: »
    ​​
    no

Simple yet answerd.

Thanks.
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    ​​
    no

Don't like winter in the real world but I do like the snowmen. Hopefully we will get some events for the holidays this year that are not broken like the 1 we had last year that gave no rewards. Also I hope the snowmen will be out again. It is at least something different.

• lilacgray
    lilacgray Posts: 9 Arc User
    love the snow man event...all the genie stones and christmas drops from the snowmen, bring back more christmas events please and our drops from the snowmen...thankyou pwi
  • buffslave#7037
    buffslave#7037 Posts: 1 Arc User

Here in the southern US, snow is a rarity, so we tend to like it. I love fall and winter. Snow is a treat for my kids and snowmen are fun. In game, I love the snowmen and the snow lag. xD
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Servers are back up!
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    widowdee wrote: »
    ​​
    no

Don't like winter in the real world but I do like the snowmen. Hopefully we will get some events for the holidays this year that are not broken like the 1 we had last year that gave no rewards. Also I hope the snowmen will be out again. It is at least something different.

Yes, would be nice to see some events.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018

Here in the southern US, snow is a rarity, so we tend to like it. I love fall and winter. Snow is a treat for my kids and snowmen are fun. In game, I love the snowmen and the snow lag. xD

I hope it snows here, it's not often either where I am so makes it nice.

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    obielle wrote: »
    Servers are back up!

Thanks.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited October 2021
    Please remember that your event times on X Server may change if your out of the DST areas. Events should revert to normal times as of next week when the US clocks go back.

I will keep this thread up, any problems please let the team know and drop us a message here as well so we can keep an eye and chase.

Thanks.​​
  • kwailah
    kwailah Posts: 1 Arc User
    YESSSSSSS