Map resets

Options
sirrusty
sirrusty Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
I am tring to find the post where PWI said that they were going to reset the map evey 6 months. Two and a half years later should of been 5 resets but we only had 2 and not one FN prize yet.
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    I'm not sure where that post is. It was probably quite a long time ago that PWE said map resets would happen every ~6 months. Probably when Kalyst was still working here. From the player Q&As way back in March they pretty much said the frequency of map resets would be fewer, and I'm gonna guess that's due to a lack in staff or something.

We've also been told on a few occasions that they have been thinking about prizes but have been hesitant due to the amount that started to get rewarded shortly after XTW seasons were introduced. Kalyst was also fielding suggestions for season rewards back when she worked for PWE, but I don't think those suggestions were implemented before she left. Would love to pass those suggestions forward again, but there's no guarantees that we'll get season rewards like we used to.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com