[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 8/3/21

obielle
obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
edited August 2021 in Official Announcements
Please feel free to update if needs be. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions.

Maintenance tonight is expected to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 8/3/21 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 8/4/21 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 8/4/21 - 08:00 * UTC 8/4/21 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit for Patch Notes link here. Or assume for just a server restart / minor updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
​​
Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• youchoosebrahh
    youchoosebrahh Posts: 2 Arc User
    Laaaame.
  • mrbrightside#4942
    mrbrightside#4942 Posts: 1 New User
    04:30 later and nothing
  • gotin123
    gotin123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Well look like another **** of fail update.Always error cant finish update 'Fail download appea error' :/
  • krian090590
    krian090590 Posts: 235 Arc User
    also getting a fail download appear error
    Etherblade Server
    due to mishaps in my past few years in game, I do NOT accept random invites (faction/squad/friend no randoms period) NOR will I give buffs (cleric/barb/sin/exp if i have it) to random people because they ask. If I DO give buffs to a random person, it's because of a random whim (much like the red detonator button sitting at my desk that i will one day push at a random whim)
    Also do NOT look at my gear and then proceed to pm me asking to buy my gear or for a loan of coin. It's just plain rude.
    I have too many toons to name, but if you play on Etherblade server and you come across a toon that acts this way, or if the world is suddenly destroyed, it was probably me.
  • veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    gotin123 wrote: »
    Well look like another **** of fail update.Always error cant finish update 'Fail download appea error' :/

click on update and select server 2 >.>