Bugs and more bugs

Options
shysoul
shysoul Posts: 6 Arc User
Since last maintenance, got dc a lot, but well, we are kind of used to that one, even if that more than usualy !!!

But now, I can't log my other accounts at same time.

So that mean, i can't do the teaching for my lil toons apprentices, i can't make trade either for my mats and all the stuffs !!! But at same time, this don't happen to everyone !!!

So what did pwi programers did again ???
When I send report for other bugs, support told me to submeet here, so other players can help me !!
Well, I am quite surprise that programers can't fixe programing errors !! How in earth, players can do the job of the programers ?

Anyone get same problems or know what to do ??

Thank you in advance for any help i can get.

Kris

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    ]
    shysoul wrote: »
    Since last maintenance, got dc a lot, but well, we are kind of used to that one, even if that more than usualy !!!

But now, I can't log my other accounts at same time.

So that mean, i can't do the teaching for my lil toons apprentices, i can't make trade either for my mats and all the stuffs !!! But at same time, this don't happen to everyone !!!

So what did pwi programers did again ???
    When I send report for other bugs, support told me to submeet here, so other players can help me !!
    Well, I am quite surprise that programers can't fixe programing errors !! How in earth, players can do the job of the programers ?

Anyone get same problems or know what to do ??

Thank you in advance for any help i can get.

Kris
    Dual clienting still works. Just tested it, right after I noticed your forum thread. Can't help you with the teaching part but yes, even if you don't like to play with other people this still works since dual clienting is still possible. But there can be a problem if you didn't log off for the extra update we had. Just restart/close PWI. After logging in again, try to open your 2nd account. The dc that happens a lot could be an issue with the 'new' 64-bit elementclient.exe. Since the latest update I have two 64-bits versions in my PWI folder. Didn't had the time to check the difference between the (sources of both) files but the extra file isn't used while playing PWI.
  • shysoul
    shysoul Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for you reply. It is working now.