New Class Coming Soon in PWCN: 妖猴 ("Demon Monkey")

Options
13»

Comments

• gunter#5451
    gunter#5451 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    It looks like they made some balance changes for the monkey on the 18th I think? I missed it until today. Here's the chinese table with all the changes, source was from here: https://w2i.wanmei.com/net/210812update/index.html

s49diqq8hveh.png

Translation if possible.

Picture is a bit low but if you go to https://w2i.wanmei.com/net/210812update/images/pic/image016.png it's good enough to translate it yourself. Only problem would be the real translation. We will know that one once we get the update on our PWI version.

Post edited by obielle on
  • sakti#1598
    sakti#1598 Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    It looks like they made some balance changes for the monkey on the 18th I think? I missed it until today. Here's the chinese table with all the changes, source was from here: https://w2i.wanmei.com/net/210812update/index.html

s49diqq8hveh.png

Translation if possible.

A translation was made on the ru-forum, but this is only a translation, without checking how it works in the game:
    wrote:
    1. It is still unclear
    2. Monkey form - the time of the cast animation is from 1 second to 0.2 seconds.
    3. The cooldown time has been reduced from 45 to 30 seconds. Additionally, it gives an anti-stun for 8 seconds.
    4. Added to the jump chance avoid debuff
    5. The cooldown time has been reduced from 45 to 30 seconds. With a silver glyph from 60 to 45 seconds.
    6. The cooldown time has been reduced from 45 to 30 seconds. With a silver glyph from 60 to 45 seconds.
    7 .The cooldown time has been reduced from 120 to 90 seconds.

8. 啸平平 - New skill

Mana consumption: 213
    Preparation: 0.1 seconds
    Application: 1.5 seconds
    Cooldown: 90.0 seconds
    Chi consumption: 30
    Weapon Limit: Pole

Increases the monster damage of all allies within a radius of 18 meters by 50% for 10 seconds.
    In addition, it reduces all damage received by the monkey by 50% of the maximum health for 10 seconds.
    During use, it is completely invulnerable.

9. Together with chi, 5% of health is additionally restored.
    Rune effect (unknown) - HP recovery increased to 10/15/20/25% and damage received from players from a distance of more than 8 meters is applied with a delay of 3 seconds and reduced by 90%. The duration of the action in this case is 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 seconds.

10 .changed the runes. Something complicated, but like the runes increased the duration of paralysis by 1 second. The runes were slightly altered, in particular, a version appeared where the paralysis is massive. The target is paralyzed for 5 seconds, and the enemies around it-for 2/3/4/5, depending on the rune.
    11 .If the monk has Yin and Yang effects, then the targets will be additionally paralyzed for 5 seconds.
    12. The cooldown time has been reduced from 60 to 30 seconds.
    13 .The cooldown time has been reduced from 60 to 45 seconds.

As you can see, the monkeys were made very useful in pve with their new skill for the entire squad, which increases the damage to monsters by 50% for 10 seconds.
  • blazorgirl
    blazorgirl Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Sounds far more insane for pvp lmfao….
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    Seems to me they made the class even more broken thats not balancing :D.Reduced cooldowns ,self heal ,more CC , imune skill, pve usefull skill. I dont know if this has been asked before but what is the r9 boundless weapon proc? Since its a melee LA class im expecting it to be GOF.If that is really the case then its a done deal for me.
  • kaz#3798
    kaz#3798 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    Fashion weapon previews for some of them would be nice too o/ if possible! ^.^
  • betuou
    betuou Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    Any info on r8rr set bonus?
  • hokker#1570
    hokker#1570 Posts: 396 Arc User
    Options
    blazorgirl wrote: »
    Sounds far more insane for pvp lmfao….

It's a pve buff, the same as Barb with verdant glyph (Barbs were a little upset because it overwrites his buff btw)

unknown.png
    betuou wrote: »
    Any info on r8rr set bonus?

unknown.png
  • akemaa#4373
    akemaa#4373 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Options
    Any info about new skill changes that pwcn getting ?
  • hokker#1570
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Bad news guys, PWCN removed the Monkey's pve buff that increased the squad damage up to 50%
    the green letters show the description of the buff that was removed, now this skill will only block aps damage

''left: how it was/right: how it will become''
    unknown.png
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    does anyone know when the nnew class is coing to the us servers ?
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    chrusher61 wrote: »
    does anyone know when the nnew class is coing to the us servers ?

There's no set date right now. Since PWRU has begun to tease their update we should be getting it shortly after them. I would expect to see the new class before the end of this year but don't quote me on it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    thnks i hope so soon
  • hokker#1570
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Yesterday the monkey expansion reached PWRU, if someone want to know details of the expansion here's the Patchnotes, probably it will be here very soon https://pw.mail.ru/forums/showthread.php?t=214595
  • valdisman
    valdisman Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Releasing it soon here already? PW is just polishing a t*rd at this point. It's still a t*rd
    d.
    #kylehawkinsuck
    Moonshine drinker
    In a world of 10s, be an 11.
  • francewin#6637
    francewin#6637 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    > @puangi#2208 said:
    > Managed to talk to most people in the China server and they have concluded that the new class is the best currently in PVP when it comes to 1v1 and it's worth investing in.
    > PVE Aspect: Not so helpful as they lack debuffs that affect the boss. Would be better to pick a sin over the new class when forming a squad.

How is the Monkey when its coming to a Mass PVP? Like 15v15 or 10v30 or something?
    Do it have just Attacks for Melee-Range or Distance-Range aswell?
    Since you played it now a bit longer, is the Class making Fun for you?

When we expect to get the Monkey on the PW International Servers?

How is the Monkey when its coming to a Mass PVP? Like 15v15 or 10v30 or something?
    Class has a similar playstyle to an assassin so you will have to pick your targets very carefully like a hawk.

Do it have just Attacks for Melee-Range or Distance-Range aswell? It has a small amount of range attacks but 100% of the times you are going to use a skill called {Feng Xu Yufeng} the skill allows you to leap 10 meters ahead and jump the a target within 30 meters ahead before an attack. So there will be no need for distance attack as most players will be dead by the time they can cast any skill.

Since you played it now a bit longer, is the Class making Fun for you? Class is very fun and the China Dev's did a great job designing the class and the skills animation.

When we expect to get the Monkey on the PW International Servers? November or December if no server merge are planned but i have a strong feeling we are getting one to help deal with the low player base.
    Hopefully, i have answered your question clear feel free to ask more questions if you have some ^.^

Could you ask them to merge the servers into one please now that we know the class is coming as you expected 👀.
  • widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    So the question I don't see anywhere is "Will this class be gender specific or will the ladies be able to play a female character?
  • kaz#3798
    kaz#3798 Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    widowdee wrote: »
    So the question I don't see anywhere is "Will this class be gender specific or will the ladies be able to play a female character?

The class is gender locked to male