Northern realms HELP PLEASE

kennapryce#8866
kennapryce#8866 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
northern realms quest chain glacier city last struggle. it glitched on me a few weeks back. i was in the middle of it when tundra started. it randomly dropped me in middle of somewhere. i cannot trash quest to restart. there is no autopath the the "follower" that i as suppose to kill. there are no coordinates anywhere in forums. i have tried every day for about an hr during different times and i get the same results. nothing there. wondering if someone can help me figure out how to get back to where i was at so i can finish quest chain.

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Unfortunately you might be stuck for the quest chain until PWI can make a fix for it. Normally for the quest you go to a coordinate, a popup will appear, then the follower spawns and you have to kill it then. Since it teleported you away before you could kill the follower, it won't spawn. I don't know if you can squad up with someone at the same quest to get kill credit from them as I've never tested it.

The frustrating thing is there is a fix for this, but it's something only the staff can do. I haven't heard of anyone having success getting help on that end. I'm gonna be pushing them to at least offer the fix to players who are stuck because it's not the players' fault that the quest wasn't designed properly in case of situations like this.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com