was trying to rebirth Emperor Locen and lost full 40/40 card and overcharge in game

ronnie4boys
ronnie4boys Posts: 22 Arc User
edited February 2021 in Quality Corner
Thursday Feb 11 2021
I charge 2x $200 for in game gold
with my charge rewards I bought an A pack & almost screamed with de lite to win the Emperor Locen Card
emperor-Locen-card-1-40.png

the only card I have not yet 2nd re birthed of the Dark Lords of Morai set
emperor-Locen-card-40-40.png
- I took the card into morai purchased more cards exchanged it with the full card in my war avartar index and devoured cards to fill it to 40/40
then went to the NPC to rebirth the card

"I did not pay attention"... I placed both cards in NPC pressed button to rebirth

*shocked at looking into my inventory to see an un re birthed Emperor Locen card 1/1 or 0/0

I was out of my mind had no idea what happened *I wrote a ticket immediately....
I look to find my ticket and there is *no ticket...
there are no GM's online so I wrote another ticket
still nothing

I waited until the next day... meanwhile I just filled the card I was left with in my inventory
because I needed to place it back into my war avatar index to use it on my char. while still able to play.

* I am asking for help. Can I just get a GM to get me a new card I am not asking for more then that

I believe I have written 5 or more tickets due to mishaps & glitches this week some because of the update
Missing pets/ 1 page full due to codex update
-some my own fault.... My mind is not in a good place atm.... after losing the card
*my game play feels compromised...
my mind not in the game not thinking clearly.... & I bought Celestial insignias to make the Gloomy Noire fashion set

*Out of my mind from losing the Emperor Locen Dark Lords of Morai card I have waited years to rebirth
I "thoughtlessly" bought Celestial Insignias Not using math @ 4m+ each
"paying no attention" to how much it actually cost
adding up to the aprox. amount of 4billion all the money I had except for my gold.
& on top of that I made the male not the female set

I wrote a unanswered ticket just to exchange the male set for a female set
waited.... then a little upset over all the money it cost felt scammed by the commission shop seller
that charged 4mill+ each for Celestial insignia's... never mind how many it takes to actually make the outfits.
is 4billion what those outfits are worth? is 4m+ what Celestial insignia's are worth

so Can any GM please read and help me
2 problems
- 1) can a GM replace my lost Emperor Locen card 40/40 that messed up at the NPC?

- 2) can I get my money back from the Celestial insignia purchase? or get the male outfit changed to female.
2021-02-12-21-30-02.png

* question was I over charged for the Celestial insignia's @4mill+ ? is this being scammed? can a GM help me get my money back almost * 4bill.
2021-02-12-18-39-26.png
I am so depressed I can not even enjoy to play.
I want to hear some positive news that something can be solved
please

JhXqBpv.jpg