Celestial Nuema Infant daily not working

kitty2828#7043
kitty2828#7043 Posts: 14 Arc User
The celestial nuema infant daily isn't working. It brings me to an area and it gave me 10 celestial powders and told me to go to an area and use the powders to kill celestial infant mobs. When I autopathed to the area and use the item, i get the error message "Not in requested area". I tried both points without any success. I tried the general area but it still didnt work. Apparently sins can see the mobs, and i was able to get it done by using revelation pots. Anyone else have the same issue? How can i get the powders to work?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    The area where you can use the powders is really tiny it seems - I remember on my first day I accidentally moved away and had to move around a lot to be able to use them again. It's so small that the area you need to be in is between (553, 634 ↑9) and (555, 635 ↑11). They really should have made it work in a larger area.

You can complete the quest in a squad so another option would be getting a sin (even an alt) to pop the mobs out of stealth so you can finish them off with the character who needs the quest. Not really ideal but it should work if you don't want to use your revelation pots.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com