Weapons texture vanishes in certain areas

lolzan21
lolzan21 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2020 in Quality Corner
First noticed in the character selection screen that the texture of my weapons vanished, when logged in it was all fine, but once i left the main map to go to morai, momaganon, or any dungeon instance, the texture would disappear again but the aura of the weapons would still be there. I only recently came back after 4 months so not sure when this could have started happening. I've tried messing with graphical settings in game but nothing changed. Any idea of what could be causing this or is it happening to anyone else?

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I've heard that it's been happening to a handful of other people, but it personally hasn't happened to me so I haven't really been able to look into it. I think the issue started with this most recent update.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • mobgobblers
    mobgobblers Posts: 35 Arc User
    i have this problem too and disappearing herbs in momaganon, as well no fix for it as yet i sent in ticket and they forwarding this problem on to be looked at . dont hold your breath on a fix anytime soon
  • midnightstarrz
    midnightstarrz Posts: 81 Arc User
    I also cannot view most items in the homestead codex and also in the homestead while battling in the arena the arena itself is missing in the battle simulation...they hover over your toon lol.