Would you try out a new version of Perfect World with a different publisher?

Greetings my fellow PW players!

I haven't played PWI for a year now ever since I quit that day but I am still semi-active in the forums to keep me updated with the new stuff that are coming out. So far, the forum doesn't give me a good reason to come back to the game and from what I've seen until now, only the Forum Admins are active and just like before I quit, it seems that neither GMs or Admins have made any effort to interact with their players.

That being said, let's get right into the poll.
If there is another game publisher company who would be publishing PWI and made it completely either buy-to-play or subscription-based game and not pay-to-win (that means no more of those expensive materials only rich people can afford and the only thing that exist in boutique are fashions, crafting skill boosts, high-end elixirs, etc.). Would you be able to quit this pay-to-win version of PWI and completely start over to a new one instead? Why or why not?

Looking forward to the results!

Would you try out a new version of Perfect World with a different publisher? 27 votes

Yes
70%
den28nlantonio0590mrsungit#2464tek1nigjamesp1prancingjhardewackycrashb922lathenaskyseverancespatzelsweetdreamzvcbrain16omaks5myopveno#2335longrange#2468arczerka#4497incubux#8092veiszb2#8625 19 votes
No
14%
asterelledarfmarfteabaggchipsr01#2846 4 votes
Maybe
14%
kitsune89gotin123kabus#5558cin#7613 4 votes

Comments

• incubux#8092
    incubux#8092 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yes
    Might as well be the first to answer my question.
    I answered "Yes" because the current PW that we have right now doesn't treat their playerbase well and the lack of communication as well as other stuff are making the players quit the game.
  • prancing
    prancing Posts: 143 Arc User
    Yes
    This is exactly what i hope would happen.
    m5arXCN.png
  • zentfamily
    zentfamily Posts: 234 Arc User
    4jvx7h.jpg
    ZentVedr - Retired at last. Or am I?
  • lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    Yes
    Its common practice if game like par ex Atlantica online stop producing enough to be maintained, to be sold to some little publisher, and I almost have feeling that will happen here as well.
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!