Return to us Tremolo Adventure Kingdom pls

I don't understand why GM's turning off all the time Tremolo even since i contact them several times and explained that a lot of people need to do Tremolo, in order to get all titles player need to be there each day for 6 month. Can i get any exlpanation why GM's turning off Tremolo all the time? And can you please bring back Tremolo and NEVER turn it off again? This is annoying.

Comments

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    I went to Tremolo's Kingdom for the first time a few days ago but yesterday it kicked me out. Shocking. Before I was back in Archosaur my character started near the white monkey. Damn, was too slow to take the quest. Think it's normal to open/close Tremolo's Kingdom to keep people interested in that part of the game. I don't think a GM (if we have one) can turn it on or off.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Adventure Kingdom was designed to only be opened during certain times of the year (e.g. holidays) which is why it closes sometimes. There are some versions of Perfect World that have it open all the time but that's decided by their staff teams. I don't think it's likely we'll get it open permanently since that'd have to be a decision made from both PWI and PWCN staff. In any case I'll keep this question in mind for our monthly questions.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com