Feeling forgotten

scooooter
scooooter Posts: 27 Arc User
I know I'm not the only one that feels this way. I also am expecting the flames.

Dear PWI,
What has happened to the this game. We never see active in-Game GMs. Anni event great for new/low levels kinda **** for the 12 yr players. Kinda like hey new people thanks for joining, but you older guys meh whatever. Heck today only half the toons I'm playing got theirs. I mean seriously guys not just that we get older events like Littlefoot that's just unstable. Never know when it will be gone. I mean like I was just talking to this NPC and poof. Patch notes non existent anymore. Thanks to the forum mod that tries to let us know whats going on, but can't get all the info themselves. Anyone else see a problem with an employee not having answers they need? We won't even start with the customer service. Heck i could go on and on. PWI you want our money we want better service.

Comments

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    PWI gets its money once a Charge/Spend Rewards is active. All the people who sell gold via WorldChat. No need for extra service once people charge Zen.