GameLuck/experiences

Options
Anyone else only get 70 silver for these (gold scratch offs) like you would think idve got gold onstead of silver sonce others getting 300 plus gold from one of them and it says gold also anyone else having the worst luck with packs while others getting it easy af? Spent 30 on packs made maybe 4m off lucky coins bruh dude spends 5$ made 500m from his packs dude rolls his dags g16 1x gets 2x int i roll mine 28 frigging times and finally get interval with magix plus 17 and vitality plus 19 dont no one shoot me rates saying its normal nah thats not fair at all no reason i should spend so much and always get so little while others spend so little and get so much not to mention your 10 star orb is 25 usd but so is your 6star orb and your 9 star 50 usd when you do sales on one do em on all and youll make more money

Comments

• beastygamingog#5090
    Options
    I'd like to agree but that's just RNG.
  • deathpill#8070
    deathpill#8070 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Ok yep random however why are the rates so dang low when we're expected to want to play for years those rolls from packs and from trying to roll weapons/armor rates for things that pertain to your class like-chan or -int is hard to even get rolled after youve spent 6 months just to farm g16 or to get 200k rep to r8 i mean i can spend 1m to 1k and get the r8 s1 armor with a -.10 interval yet when you litterally go blow your nw tokens and spend 10mil to roll it you have to pray to god it will even get a 0.05 interval roll much less a x2 to compensate for the -0.10 you lost some things are backwards i feel like we should have an option to choose our stats on our weapons by using a certain stone when rolling or something im pretty sure we spend enough time and money to complain about this as a community as we all have these same frustrations yet no one ever wants to say anything rates need to be adjusted alot ie players sell packs for 2m per however 10 is 20mil a lucky coin is 200k x10 is 2m so you mean that youre guaranteed to expect to take a loss yet you have to get duskfall otems to get a r8 helm from a pack theres no npc that sells them no instances that drop them its forcing us to paytoplay for our rank 8 helmet armor same with gst for r9 thats a component for gameplay how is this overlooked and agreed with by saying its random it should not be this hard to get components for your gear or classes getting armor should not be harder than capping a level you see how much gold it is to get g17 because they had to be like no 100 is too little make it 1200 of that item itll keep them trying to get that weapon for a year cause they can only go dup 3x a day and do 1hs quest a day and thats once you even realize g17 exisit and it feels like one of the biggest kicks in the teeth so either a ridiculous amount of money and time to even get to be allowed on a dup ibu or uch instance team with out being r frigging 9 or have a g17 weapon oh i forgot the rest of u classes besides assasins have the warsoul option assasins warsoul legit is a waste of game data and if anyones spent money to make one i feel sorry for you
  • deathpill#8070
    deathpill#8070 Posts: 9 Arc User
    Options
    Today i logged in all gold envelopes 1silver ea can i get a retry or something tf xD xD