State of this game

alyan
alyan Posts: 15 Arc User
So, what's happening with PWI, we been stuck in season 1 of 3v3 arigora arena for 2 years now, the game is still lagging even with the amount of money people put into this game daily, weekly and monthly. Is there any hope that we can have someone like Kaly that could shed light on any news revolving this game with anything from PWCN's team or even updates on this game if at all? Seems we just been in the dark ever since Kaly had to step down...

Comments

• moonchild#7709
    moonchild#7709 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    They GM are gone. No one in Perfect World Entertainment cares about this game anymore. Sales are set on an auto loop, Charge/rewards as well. Tickets get an Automotive message, no matter how many times you reply back or the auto close your ticket. The Forums Mods cant do anything but pass along what people are saying. So either they are doing a **** job or NO ONE CARES. They are just waiting for the game to die but it makes to much money to shut it down. So they are going to let in linger in it sad depressive state till it finally takes it last breath.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    I get the feeling that once the last of the servers get merged, the game will be on its final leg.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    The mobile game is constantly getting updated and more pay to win than pc version.
    Mobile game also has more key features that the PC version doesnt have.
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    mobile looks better,looks simular..but its bland to me and i hate playing on phones and i cant get emersed into the game..sad its not on PC..this pw is outdated ..they add junk and leave junk from previous junk..this game has gone down hill.
  • maestro120
    maestro120 Posts: 18 Arc User
    The mobile game is constantly getting updated and more pay to win than pc version.

Silent lurker here. I had to log in for the first time in eons to dispute this assertion. Mobile is definitely pay to win, but you can drop 200 bucks on it and still be competitive in PVP with everyone but the Whales. From what I remember when I used to play this game back in 2013, 6-10K USD (R9, refines & shards) was the starting point for a DPS class not to get laughed straight out of Nation/Territory wars. And more importantly, dungeon running and fishing/farming/gathering can earn you gold far more quickly in mobile version if you want to go F2P, even with the time limit restrictions in play.