AEU balanced mode

tampora
tampora Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2020 in Quality Corner
As many people are probably aware, the balanced mode in AEU is broken. This leaves players unable to acquire the titles 'Master of Balance" or the advanced title "Endless Ender," since the mode is glitched and monsters do not appear properly on one side.

It seems the TT server community has been aware of the 'broken balanced mode' for months and just resquads when balanced mode is selected.
In addition to not being able to get these titles, players also cannot complete the 'Get Tellus Essence' quest, as it is not possible to fight Chigo the Serpent Emporer.

Please add any additional details that may help developers to fix this issue.

Thanks!

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Do we know if this is just Tw server or all servers?

Thanks.​​
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 57 Arc User
    Tideswell is the same. It's been going on since the last major update and I mentioned it in that pinned thread.
    However, you can still complete the balance mode. The squads i join tend to afk 10 minutes and nuke both sides. It might not be balanced but you get the points needed to continue.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    and Etherblade Server too
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    meow101 wrote: »
    Tideswell is the same. It's been going on since the last major update and I mentioned it in that pinned thread.
    However, you can still complete the balance mode. The squads i join tend to afk 10 minutes and nuke both sides. It might not be balanced but you get the points needed to continue.

Good Solution.

Ill check on this problem as my next monthly questions.

Thanks.​​