So is Event Gold a thing of the past?

mistressani
mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
Come guys you all had this big expansion recently and no ARC Codes for Event Gold or Gifts for Returning Players , have you guys gotten so cheap that even the free giveaways have stopped?

Comments

• hpw2408h#9962
    hpw2408h#9962 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2020
    We* had a code for 'normal' gold in our e-mail.

*=most people, some didn't get it because of the (personal) settings here on Arc.

edit: yes, most people. Code didn't involve the PWI game only but all games from Perfect World Entertainment. So it's not strange if you allow "Arc" to send you message's about games you never play. Checking the settings here on Arc will help but not for the "private" code. It's a good thing publishing codes will change sometimes: we need more time to check all channels, social media pages, news in Arc, pages from gaming-websites and soon pages from the influencer(s) :D
    Post edited by hpw2408h#9962 on
  • mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    How "strange" I did get the e-mail about the new Expansion in my e-mail but no news of any redeemable code pretty selective I guess
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    We could use some Really Really Really GOOD FREE ITEM of EVENT GOLD and other brilliant stuff , i dont have a list of free stuff , mabye GM / CM have a List of free stuff we got in past years , lets hope B)