faction lead poss quitting game and not passing lead

xxshroudxx
xxshroudxx Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi
So I passed lead to a friend to look after fac as I had to take a break from lead. Current lead said on discord he might not be back at all and now hes stopped replying to all of us. Could you pass lead to current director? If we dont have someone in lead we cant choose talents for fac. We've thought about starting over but then we would need to pay for base again. If you could let us know what you can do to help with the situation it would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I recommend that you send in a support ticket to see if you can get the issue dealt with. I think in the past GMs have been able to transfer leadership over so it should be possible for them to still be able to do it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • xxshroudxx
    xxshroudxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    i did but they said to post it here so the devs can make a decision on it X.X as they said they were unable to intervene at all with anything to do with guilds
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Ah the typical customer service response haha :sweat: I'll see if I can get in touch with someone who I know had this same issue and see what they did to get it resolved. I think they had to push for it quite a bit but it was many years ago.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com