Arc Credit Email

Anyone else get an email saying that you've been given $10 Arc credit for playing during the pandemic?

Is it legit? If so, then how would you redeem it with there being no Arc credit option?
kittensiggyredone.jpg

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Yes, it's legit. The code will only work on the mail/account so you can't use it or share it with other accounts. Also the redeemcode won't give you gold directly. You have to charge 5 gold + 4x 1 gold so it will take about 5 minutes to have gold on PWI. But hey, it's free. Enjoy!
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    You can redeem the code like you would a regular Arc Code at https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • akemaa#4373
    akemaa#4373 Posts: 17 Arc User
    says i already redeemed code when i didn't
  • recustin#1332
    recustin#1332 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Got the same problem on my account.
  • obielle
    Yeah I've heard of some people getting various errors when trying to redeem. I'm not sure if there is a reason for it, or if there is a fix/workaround. It could be region related but I don't know.

• splendideyes
    splendideyes Posts: 328 Arc User
    i wish i would get an error, but it seems no account that was created in germany or australia (and maybe more countries) received the email.
  • obielle
    i wish i would get an error, but it seems no account that was created in germany or australia (and maybe more countries) received the email.

My accounts were all created in Australia and I've gotten emails...but then again I did relocate to the US so not sure if that would affect things

• darkplay4
    darkplay4 Posts: 0 Arc User
    I didn't get the 8eur gold from pwi and some friends already earned it.
  • papitosty#1783
    papitosty#1783 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there a type of order or is just random? Have been talking with faction friends and looks like yahoo and gmail have not got it, but other mails they already did.
  • iiilili1
    iiilili1 Posts: 1 New User
    edited July 2020
    some ppl say no matther what mail u have u need to wait cuz they are giving $10 for all the arc games so u need to wait and have patience
  • splendideyes
    obielle wrote: »

My accounts were all created in Australia and I've gotten emails...but then again I did relocate to the US so not sure if that would affect things

the german mails (localized) arrived at 2 am, eventually. sadly not all, but its something o/
  • sjampie
    Codes can only redeemed once for that account only, meaning: if you have 2 accounts (some have more) you need to check if your e-mail belongs to that account. If not, you will see an error.
    Some people didn't get the account because they used an online service, like 33mail, mailinator or whatever. They had only 3 hours to check if they've got the code. Better to use a real e-mail next time.
    Then there are some people who didn't get a code. Well, it's PWE so don't worry if they've missed you. It's started to get a bit common, lol
  • ethelwulf12#9707
    ethelwulf12#9707 Posts: 5 Arc User
    >.>
  • luvia#9718
    luvia#9718 Posts: 5 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »
    Codes can only redeemed once for that account only, meaning: if you have 2 accounts (some have more) you need to check if your e-mail belongs to that account. If not, you will see an error.
    Some people didn't get the account because they used an online service, like 33mail, mailinator or whatever. They had only 3 hours to check if they've got the code. Better to use a real e-mail next time.
    Then there are some people who didn't get a code. Well, it's PWE so don't worry if they've missed you. It's started to get a bit common, lol

That is not true my main acount have gmail email and didnt get any $10 mail. One of my friends have hotmail and he get the code today few minutes ago. So no matter what email host u have you need to wait. Patience is the key
  • gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    That is not true my main acount have gmail email and didnt get any $10 mail. One of my friends have hotmail and he get the code today few minutes ago. So no matter what email host u have you need to wait. Patience is the key
    answer was given before you wote your comment::
    ..... Then there are some people who didn't get a code. Well, it's PWE so don't worry if they've missed you. It's started to get a bit common, lol
    As for me: didn't get the code but wasn't online every day since the corona-outbreak.
  • thurgon#4943
    thurgon#4943 Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's really weird, a lot ppl didn't receive this e-mail.
    Give to everyone or don't give.
  • splendideyes
    apparently whoever didnt get it, was opted out of some hidden "receive pwi news" option. which is weird, because i never saw it before, definately didnt uncheck it, yet it was unchecked :D
  • rayatulislam8#7472
    rayatulislam8#7472 Posts: 1 New User
    > @splendideyes said:
    > apparently whoever didnt get it, was opted out of some hidden "receive pwi news" option. which is weird, because i never saw it before, definately didnt uncheck it, yet it was unchecked :D

they own error, blame the players. typical Arc dev.
    always like that.
    well, that credit promo codes, seems like they are on the edge, maybe they soon gonna go bankrupt, so they decide to do this.
    since they are not well known nowadays. i have account, played since 2013, charge so many times, still no promo codes.
    aliby no opt check bla bla bla. the funny things, i dont get promo codes about credit, but i always get codes everytime i am on break and try to play again, always got email for some eventgold code or charms. so the mistake about *check_check* based on whom ?
    the fact, when i check, its on checklist, all the newsletters (since i played neverwinter too)
    this is why, arc games was told a racist developer before, i dont remember.
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    I got my 10$ gold, thank you PWI.
  • caniac
    caniac Posts: 6 Arc User
    Thank you for the link, was wondering how to redeem it!
  • sjampie
    To redeem we don't need to press a link if we use Arc:

- click Home (if you start with Games)
    - click Redeem
    - copy/paste the link

Using Charge it's now possible to send the gold to PWI or any other game

• pwilab28#2913
    pwilab28#2913 Posts: 1 Arc User
    luvia#9718 wrote: »

Greetings.

I seem to have the same issue: I own a Gmail account for my email and still did not receive any codes/redeemables.

*sadface*

Are we even going to get them anymore?

• gukibl#4031
    gukibl#4031 Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2020
    luvia#9718 wrote: »

Greetings.

I seem to have the same issue: I own a Gmail account for my email and still did not receive any codes/redeemables.

*sadface*

Are we even going to get them anymore?

No gold for you. (Didn't get my code so we are even, lol).

To check if you get a code in the future open Arc you need to check your personal settings in Arc. Is PWE allowed to send you e-mail from Arc? Is PWE allowed to send you e-mail from PWI or any other games? If not then they're not allowed to send you spam like "buy gold and get some profit". But no spam also means no redeemcode in your mail. Just check your settings:
    1. - open My Profile
    2. - choose Settings
    3. - check the mailfuture

Note: this info was also given here on the forum in the past.
    As for the current code: start to cry! You will stay poor! lol

• enbysra
    enbysra Posts: 57 Arc User
    Welp, no code here. I'll just blow a lot more $'s than they giving eventually again anyhow. And likely again feel dirty from doing so. Cheers! :|
  • romania54545454
    romania54545454 Posts: 2 Arc User
    i still wait my code :/
  • oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    still no option for me there is no arc credit option so inconvenient