ERROR ON PALLETE OF FORTUNE

Options
mkxx
mkxx Posts: 4 Arc User
I was play this PALLETE OF FORTUNE spend 352 golds arround for it, and get trashs, some itens name Cloud Supreme Cuisses Source - u save 20 thats item u can get treasure give - 20 smoke emerald shard, 1 bow of the souvering - 10 Chungyuns War spirit - but when i trade this 20 itens only give 3 moke emerald shard, 1 bow of the souvering - 10 Chungyuns War spirit. Thats is soo much loss. Other itens is worng is Cloud Supreme Armor Source u save 20 thats item u can get treasure give - 20 smoke emerald shard, 1 Chungyun Sincere Heart - 10 Wings of the Souvering - but AGAIN when i trade this 20 itens only give 3 smoke emerald shard, Chungyun Sincere Heart - 10 Wings of the Souvering. Thats loss about 34 smoke emerald shard is soo much loss, since each smoke can be like 90mil coins each. Hope u guys fix it, and help i get indemnity for thats loss.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Unfortunately the Cloud Supreme Cuisses Source and Cloud Supreme Armor Source are only supposed to give 3 Smoke Emerald Shards. Their item descriptions both contain errors which, yes, they should really fix so this doesn't happen to other people as well.

I recommend that you send in a support ticket about the issue since the staff don't generally read the forums. I'm not sure if they will be able to reimburse you but at the very least it will make them aware of it.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com