New Sale Items listed with 2 different sales dates

zionwarrior
zionwarrior Posts: 123 Arc User
Not sure if anybody else noticed that The new Dark Lords of Morai Packs that give all 6 cards for 100 gold is listed on the expansion update page as Dec 1st and also listed on June Sales News Page as until June 24th new sales items. This makes me wonder about all the other listed items as well in that section. Anyone in a position of power know the details on this as I tried sending in a ticket to get info on this and they tried to send me here. Granted I rarely post here but it is what it is when they try to divert stuff without answering it so you have to go to forums instead.
340e1f28-2806-453d-8005-5420e7eb9a6b.jpg
Check my older posts by profile I am far older than 2010 I was from beta just got on forums in 2008 otc for the first time.

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Looking at PWCN's patch notes from October 30 2019, they have this (translated into english):
    "Zhuyou Six King War Spirit Gift Pack" is on the shelf. Each account can only be purchased once, and the package will be removed from December 1st.

That item is supposed to be the Dark Lords of Morai Pack of course. So it'd make me think that this part of the patch notes for PWI are incorrect. They did add a few notes in that only really apply to PWCN for some reason. So not really an official answer but the December 1st removal date is likely incorrect and the June 24th is likely the correct date (though some sales have gone on longer than advertised recently).
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • lax
    lax Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    They don't even know what sales they post.