It says im already logged

zaikreth
zaikreth Posts: 2 Arc User
But i already turn off the pc, and close and re open my account, still says on the game that my account its already logged, i press forcelog and it just keeps downloading, what can i do?

Comments

• datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    Wait or use the 3rd party force log tool. The server doesnt recognize your connection to server has been lost and thus will keep you online for like 15mins generally till I imagine it checks for it and realizes you arent connected to the server any longer. The system they got in place is a joke and they dont seem to care enough to fix force logging, which causes great annoyance to players like you.

Ps. Some ppl say restarting comp helps but I cant fathom how on earth it would have any effect as by my understanding its related to server thinking connection exists when it does not.
  • zaikreth
    zaikreth Posts: 2 Arc User
    nevermind it already works, thank you anyway
  • cuppyquake
    cuppyquake Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have my game set to auto force log every time I log in, can tell you how if you still need it
  • oldphart55
    oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
    i would not use auto force log in what i do is completely close the game then restart it if that does not work if you have a 2nd account temporarily log 2nd account after that account is logged shut it down & log your main account that should work