are you phasing out nw? the npc didnt pop up tonite

johnap
johnap Posts: 6 Arc User
nw gone for good?

Answers

• jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    I don't think it's gone for good, no. This is an ongoing issue that they're seeing on both the Twilight Temple and Etherblade servers. Heero is trying to keep track of it and make sure that updates make their way up the chain.

Right now, at least on Twilight Temple, xNW works but normal NW does not. There's a thread in the General Discussion forum that Heero is tracking to monitor the situation. He's asking that if it continues to be an issue, that we please let him know.
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.
  • tangles
    tangles Posts: 11 Arc User
    It has been weeks since normal Nation Wars actually worked. I saw complaints about it from April 27, but I think it was before that. I'm on Etherblade server. It broke during the time that the China office was closed and no maintenance was done and no boutique updates happened for so long. A couple times after a weekly maintenance, it did work, but then it stopped working. It's very frustrating to get all ready to go and then you get inside and it's not working. And now you don't get the supply tokens to make the items you need or to use to make in game gold. Weeks of it not working is not acceptable.

The system message saying Nation Wars is about to take place is not generated. The NPC appears. You are able to pick up the nation wars ticket and enter. When you enter, you can see other players, which does not happen when it works properly. You can also pull up the map and choose a battle to join. It seems like you are moving, but you are not. I get these same situations every time I try to participate, but it is broken.

• jiinxii#2928
    jiinxii#2928 Posts: 29 Arc User
    tangles wrote: »
    It has been weeks since normal Nation Wars actually worked. I saw complaints about it from April 27, but I think it was before that. I'm on Etherblade server. It broke during the time that the China office was closed and no maintenance was done and no boutique updates happened for so long. A couple times after a weekly maintenance, it did work, but then it stopped working. It's very frustrating to get all ready to go and then you get inside and it's not working. And now you don't get the supply tokens to make the items you need or to use to make in game gold. Weeks of it not working is not acceptable.

The system message saying Nation Wars is about to take place is not generated. The NPC appears. You are able to pick up the nation wars ticket and enter. When you enter, you can see other players, which does not happen when it works properly. You can also pull up the map and choose a battle to join. It seems like you are moving, but you are not. I get these same situations every time I try to participate, but it is broken.

Yeah, that's the same issue that others on Twilight Temple have been experiencing, from what I've heard. I'm not sure what exactly is causing the issue, but it does sound like they're having a hard time figuring it out on the dev side of things. Heero has a pinned post here in General Discussion where he's trying to track it, but unfortunately people have become used to it not working, and have quit reporting it.​​
    Our survival requires bold, decisive, visionary leadership.

So basically, we're all screwed.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Indeed, Its still being looked into.

If It makes any I cant say much but I know that they are working on the problem from the feedback Ive had.

Thanks.​​
  • johnap
    johnap Posts: 6 Arc User
    thx for your post guys, waiting patiently
  • cdhuis
    cdhuis Posts: 6 Arc User
    when i do nw, between maps i fall from the floor, i already sent a lot of tickets but gm won't solve anything, and when i do XNW i cant even play because my toon instantly fall from the map so i cant talk with the npc.

Am the only one getting this problem?
  • bananabanban
    bananabanban Posts: 18 Arc User
    tbh i think they are "phasing out" the entire game!!!
  • d3vi1r3ap3r
    d3vi1r3ap3r Posts: 8 Arc User
    cdhuis wrote: »
    when i do nw, between maps i fall from the floor, i already sent a lot of tickets but gm won't solve anything, and when i do XNW i cant even play because my toon instantly fall from the map so i cant talk with the npc.

Am the only one getting this problem?
    just curious how you "fall through the floor" between maps when movement is not controlled or observed.. its digital... so perhaps can you make this a bit more clear.. @cdhuis

There is still alot of content for the game.. its not as popular right now Due to deliberate Broken features over seas that seem to be getting translated back here... but they need to stop it because the america`s and European servers dont have the player base as CN does to recover from consistant crashes... @bananabanban