Charge differences - Ever tried to convert the currencies?

tinamar#4538
tinamar#4538 Posts: 1 Arc User
Not sure this is the right place to ask.
But as a User that looks into what I get for what I pay, I have to ask this.

The current even for PWI for example.
Charging the same pack of gold gets differently paid by different currencies. Yet it is unfair for the users like me who have to pay in EUR.

example: Spring sale that is now on ... the 110 gold pack
25% Bonus – 100 USD/99.99 EUR/200 BRL/99.99 TRY/79.99 GBP/2000 RUB/199.99 PLN

try converting (at this day, the mid-market rates):
100 USD = about 91.88 EUR
200 BRL = about 34.97 EUR
99.99 TRY = about 13.25 EUR
79.99 GBP = about 91.88 EUR
2000 RUB = about 24.77 EUR
199.99 PLN = about 44.21 EUR
yet I had to pay 99.99 EUR for this pack.

If i did same conversion for every pack of gold that is offered by ARC, i would come to same result. The payment that has to be done in EUR is unfairly higher than payments that others have to do in their Currencies. And if you look closely even USD and GBP which are strong currencies for many decades, when converted pay less than me in EUR.

When will the game developers make it fair for everyone the same way?
Why do I have to pay 2 times, 3 times, in some cases even 4-6 times more than others ??
(look up, how many 110 gold packs can a person paying in TRY for example get for money i had to pay ... 99.99 EUR/ 13.25 converted they pay = fits in my money I had to pay actually a whole 7,54 times, make it to the local bank coversions, even if i took the 0,5 times off, they still get at least 7 times more than me for same money)
I dont get paid monthly in my wages more than them. I have to work hard for my money. Then why do people from countries like mine, who use EUR (and I dont belong to countries like Germany or Holland, or France, who are strong economics and their people get paid monthly a lot, no for same positions as in a country like those i get paid from3-6 times less than them, if not even much lesser than that), have to pay more for same pack than other people around the globe?

All I ask is a fair answer.
It was my choice to buy the gold, and use it in the game, to enjoy my game-play more, to try some luck with the treasure seeking, or to get me teleport stone, to move easier around the maps, stone to expand my inventory bag, or such. Still ...
The unfairness in payments just makes me question if all the users are treated the same way. Because just like not every country using EUR is on same economic level, why make it unfair to us making us pay so much more than others ever do?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this.
And I hope the developers will take a look into it and rethink their policy and make it fair for all the same way.

Back to PWI, see you all there.
Tagged: